مطلوب مساعد اتصالات التسويق لدى Kemin Industries في عمان ، الأردن
Marketing Communications Assistant
As the Marketing Communication Assistant for the Middle East you are part of the EMENA Marketing & Communications department. You will be responsible for implementing and executing the marketing and communication strategy and all related marcom actions in your region. You will act as a liaison officer for the Marketing team and will determine strategy and scope, campaign management, content marketing, external communication, lead management in close collaboration with the Marketing Communication Manager EMENA and local Customer Facing Teams.
We Are Kemin
We are visionaries who see things differently and are inspired by the world around us. We have been dedicated to using applied science to improve the quality of life for over half a century. Committed to feed and food safety, Kemin maintains top-of-the-line manufacturing facilities where over 500 specialty ingredients are made for humans and animals in the global feed and food industries, as well as the health, nutrition, beauty and textile markets. We provide product solutions and options to customers in more than 120 countries.
A privately held, family-owned and operated company, Kemin has more than 2,800 global employees and operates in 90 countries including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, Singapore, South Africa and the United States.
As Marketing communication assistant your responsibilities will be:
- Managing Kemin’s online presence the Middle East, creation and maintenance of Kemin’s webpages, management of creation and translation downloads for lead generation, social media (organic and advertising), SEO/SEA, generating traffic for all webpages
- You will assist and coordinate with the translations of product and company documentation in Arabic. This in collaboration of a translator’s office
- The execution and follow -up of the media plan in the region
- Create adverts and articles based in print and digital communications with the industry press and social media
- Conduct the marketing reporting
- Organize and manage all the events. Internal as external inn collaboration with the team.
- Managing the marketing budget, deadlines and requirements
- Do the communication regarding Marketing topics to internal and external stakeholders
- You will offer support to the customer facing teams with arranging travels and Rydoo expenses
- Ordering office supplies, gadgets, marketing material
- 3-5 years relevant experience in marketing
- Fluent in English is a must (spoken & written)
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Detailed knowledge of organizing business travel
- Good communication and commercial feeling
- Well organized, accurate
- Analytical skills
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality
What’s In It For You
- A competitive financial package- in addition to your salary, we offer an uncapped bonus opportunity, and fringe additional benefits.
- Continued learning opportunities- Kemin offers tuition reimbursement and recently launched a corporate university with online and in-person training opportunities for growth and development throughout your entire career.
- The chance to give back to our world- Through our foundation of servant leadership, we are proud to offer ample service opportunities. Kemin has a valued corporate partnership with both The World Food Program and Habitat for Humanity, in addition to many local initiatives.
Interested: Please visit us at www.kemin.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)