مطلوب مساعد تنفيذي لدى KONE في الرياض
As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, we believe in improving performance through inspiring, engaging, and developing our people. Being a part of a global network of people, we are looking for a unique individual that would leverage working in a culture that fosters innovation and empowers individuals to make a difference.
KONE Middle East & Africa (KMEA) is embarking upon an exciting growth phase through direct presence in 11 countries and more than 60 distributor markets within the region.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director for Saudi Arabia, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia providing high degree of administrative and executive support.
Core responsibilities will encompass extensive diary, events and travel management, to ensure there is no conflict between schedules; managing complex stakeholder engagement and full responsibility for the Leadership Team Meetings. There is a very strong administrative element to the role, including; writing briefs and taking meeting minutes, creating and proof reading complex presentations and managing internal and external communication.
Are you the one?
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role working with senior leadership teams
- Ability to structure, organize, plan, and execute work across cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively across all layers of the organization
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience in business intelligence, analytics and reporting
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent English language skills.
- Due to current labor regulations, this role is only open for Saudi nationals
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please check your e-mail regularly so you can submit as per the deadlines requested.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)