مطلوب مساعد تنفيذي لدى Oryx في مدينة الكويت، العاصمة، الكويت
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Assist with day-to-day operations of company-wide Admin functions.
- Manage, prioritize, screen and monitor Managing Director’s correspondence including calls, emails, post and fax to ensure that they are dealt with appropriately.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and appointments and manage schedules to enhance effective time management.
- Create, transcribe and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Admin department for the company and all its sister concerns
- Liaison with and supervision over the work of the PRO relating to transfer and renewal of company licenses and vehicles registration and family members documents.
- Coordinate with the legal Department to ensure that all visa and residency-related formalities for employees are completed on time.
- Responsible for compiling jot forms for management signature, under the supervision of the Office Manager.
- Maintains an up to date database of company licenses (and staff residencies, if required).
- Assist with processing documentation and preparing reports related to personnel activities (attendance, overtime, absences, staff programs).
- Coordinate and report on business trips
- Supervise managing company documents and archives through the Admin Assistant and Office Assistant.
- Report on project management software (Asana) on all activities to top management and follow up on overdue tasks with all functional heads and staff
- Obtain Management approval on agreement / Transactions / Payments,. Etc as deemed necessary
- Serve as an aide to the family and liaising with the office
- Handle travel arrangements and itineraries
- Conducts research and analysis tasks are required.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Assist in the centralised filing and archiving of documents.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the Office Manager, as well as to all functional heads.
- Acts as a replacement Receptionist in the event of the absence of the Office Assistant / Reception staff.
- Monitors the performance and progress of Office and home Drivers and reports the same to the Office Manager.
- Occasionally handles confidential and non-routine information.
- Any other task as required by the management.
People Management.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف العلاقات العامة لدى شركة BRF
- Organise people, information and other resources.
- Ensure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and all administration processes work effectively.
- Achieve the highest levels of proficiency in all skills required to perform the role.
- Ensure that performance goals set by and agreed with management are achieved during the course of the year
- Bachelor’s degree. Certification in the relevant field is a plus.
- Candidates available in Kuwait with valid transferable residency preferred
- Must be available to join immediately
Interested Candidates can apply at the below link and select Opening as Executive Assistant and Job reference ID ORX004-KW-EA-SEP21
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا