مطلوب مستشار التوظيف لدى Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust في الكويت
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust has been rated as Good by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
We are a responsive and innovative Foundation Trust that places our values of Caring, Safe and Excellent at the heart of everything we do. We take great pride in our staff and believe that investing in you is key to us achieving our vision of outstanding care delivered by outstanding people.
We work with a wide range of partner organisations to deliver care and support to people in their own homes and from a number of hospitals and community bases. We focus on delivering care as close to home as possible.
We are a client focused team providing a high quality service to managers across our Trust to ensure we employ the right people with the right skills, attitudes and behaviours to reflect our Trust’s values. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, efficient and self-motivated individual who will embrace the challenge of working in a fast paced environment where excellent customer service skills are a priority.
You will be responsible for the day to day leadership of a Recruitment team, supporting our Directorates, by delivering an efficient and effective recruitment service for non-medical staff across the Trust.
This is an exciting time to join the Resourcing team as we are in a development and growth phase, alongside leading your team, you will work closely with both hiring managers and candidates to support them through the entire recruitment and onboarding process, from advertising and shortlisting to preparing employment offers and contracts.
You will advise and train your team and hiring managers on the tools available to them; along with guiding hiring managers and candidates through the recruitment and onboarding process, ensuring candidates commence their new role in a timely manner and in-line with Trust objectives.
Working alongside your team you will provide support to colleagues and managers during busy times and will get involved in a variety of tasks such as recruitment events, campaigns and relevant projects, to ensure the continuous improvement of the department.
This is a demanding yet rewarding opportunity which will test your organisational, communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience of working within a recruitment environment is preferred as you will be managing a varied portfolio of services often working to tight timelines.
For Further Details / Informal Visits Contact
Tara O’Brien Interim Head of Resourcing Tara.Obrien@oxfordhealth.nhs.uk
- New starters have a 6 month probationary period. This, together with the induction process aims to create a positive supportive working environment allowing new employees to learn key elements of their role over a reasonable timescale.
- Candidates not currently employed by the Trust who attend an interview for non-qualified Band 1-5 posts are required to undertake numeracy and literacy assessments.
- Appointment to this post is subject to the trust receiving satisfactory references covering 3-5 years of employment or study. Please ask your referees to respond promptly to reference requests.
- Employees are expected to undertake mandatory and statutory training related to their role.
- We positively encourage applications from all areas of the community, regardless of gender, race, faith, disability, age or sexual orientation and we encourage applications from users of mental health services. This is part of our commitment to equality and reflecting the diversity of our population.
- Oxford Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)