مطلوب مستشار تقني أول لدى Creative Associates International في عدن ، اليمن
Senior Technical Advisor
Creative Associates International is a fast-growing, social impact company that specializes in the areas of education, economic growth, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments. Based in Chevy Chase, Maryland, this global development organization has a field presence is more than 25 countries and a strong client portfolio of that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department. Since its founding in 1977 by four enterprising women, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
The Senior Technical Advisor will have overall responsibility for the quality implementation of activities related to educational systems strengthening and provide evidence-based, timely and responsive implementation leadership to the project, to ensure program targets are met.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Senior Technical Advisor will report to the COP.
- Lead the program’s Systems Strengthening activities under the direction of the COP.
- Provide technical design, implementation leadership, and oversight to interventions supporting Systems Strengthening that lead to improved access to quality education.
- Improve equity and inclusion of disadvantaged populations among the target school-age population.
- Improve Ministry of Education capacity to effectively provide quality education services.
Responsibilitiesإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مسؤول المنح لدى لجنة الإنقاذ الدولية
- Provide thought leadership and program management experience to strengthen central, governate, and local government capacity to deliver basic education services by addressing key issues in education management, sustainability, and oversight.
- Contribute to knowledge management (KM) system design and organizational integration that provides results pertaining to strengthening strategic planning systems, EMIS, and improved performance management and accountability.
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities as they relate to systems strengthening.
- Define needs for local and international short-term technical support as required.
- Maintain strong relationships and collaboration with the client and other implementing partners working on education systems strengthening initiatives.
- Ensures that best practices are integrated from ongoing projects as appropriate.
- Provide management, leadership, and mentorship supervises national professional staff.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in education or a closely related field.
- At least 10 years of education project implementation experience. Yemen and/or the MENA region preferred.
- Specific experience in primary education reform, policy institutional capacity building from central down to school level and working in conflict-affected environments.
- Ability to work closely with host country governments and local organizations and stakeholders at national, regional, and local levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English; Arabic language skills highly desirable.
- Strong team player and ability to mentor young professionals.
- Ability to work in Yemen.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مسؤول إداري لدى منظمة الأغذية والزراعة
- Experience with USAID education policies, procedures and projects is a plus
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (gender/race/disability/veteran) and provides equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please view Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا