مطلوب مشرف السلامة التشغيلية لدى International Maritime Industries في رأس الخير ، الشرقية ، السعودية
IMI1423 – Operational Safety Supervisor
Your future role & Job Purpose:
We are looking to hire 2 Operational Safety Supervisor, who will be responsible for but not limited to:
This job role is to ensure that all activities undertaken in IMI (including IMI controlled areas of other sites) are executed in compliance with the IMI Integrated Management System requirements and assist in facilitating ongoing regulatory compliance with all applicable legal, contractual and regulatory requirements and obligations. This position will provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day safety requirements of the assigned zonal or project activities.
Key Accountabilities & Working Relationships:
- Provide support to the project/zone by maintaining a visible presence to the operational areas, spending most of the shift in the zone or project. Undertake specific duties as defined by the Operational Safety Manager.
- Carry out regular inspections of all work areas, ensure that deficiencies are immediately reported/followed up and recorded as per IMI hazard reporting procedure. Monitor and support the company control of work/Permit-to-Work system implementation, and to audit for OH&S field compliance.
- Develop strategies to support and compliment the delivery of the OH&S Objectives ensuring all direct reports have SMART Goals and development plans on the IFS system.
- Manage staff allocation to ensure adequate coverage in the requisite work area.
- Steward the implementation of a robust world-class OH&S practices that deliver value for IMI interested parties (employees, contractors, clients and shareholders) focus on building a unique OH&S culture using industry proven HSE programs/ training/awareness.
- Assist frontline supervisors in delivering pre-task toolbox talks to the workforce on the control measures identified in risk assessments/safe systems of work and ensure that records are maintained.
- Assist in incident investigations, compilation of incident reports and dissemination of lessons learned to the workers.
- Assist and participate in emergency drills and during real emergency situations within IMI operational areas.
- Participate in OH&SE audits (internal and external). Inform the OH&SE team of any new or conflictive legislative matters that could impact the project.
- Monitor the effective implementation of the OH&S management system on project/zone and provide OH&S performance report to the Safety Performance Manager/VP HSEQ as required.
- Carry out any other duties as instructed by the OH&SE Manager(s) and actively contribute to the achievement of corporate and departmental KPIs by ensuring that required OH&SE related documented information are maintained and available to the appropriate persons/group.
- Project Managers.
- Construction/Fabrication/Operations Managers.
- HSE Coordinators/Advisors/Supervisors.
- Production Supervisors/Foremen.
- Client representatives.
- Third party suppliers (contractors)
Who we are looking for:
Bachelor’s Degree BSc in Safety or relevant discipline.
12/+ years’ experience in a similar role, Preferably has shipyard experience
Professional Qualifications (Certifications & Accreditations):
- Attained or working towards obtaining the NEBOSH International General Certificate.
- IRCA – approved Internal auditor (OH&S/EMS).
- Attained or working towards obtaining Graduate IOSH membership level.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Ability to communicate with site management team, clients and other
- parties, peers and workforce. High level of integrity and ethical behavior sets good example.
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups and people of diverse nationalities.
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team. Team player, rigorous, objective and performance/delivery orientated.
- Ability to identify unsafe acts/practices and conditions and suggest control/mitigating measures.
- Ability to identify and implement OH&S control processes to support the attainment of organizational OH&S objectives, KPIs and deliverables.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations and work calmly under pressure.
- Knowledge of applicable local and international regulations, standards and best practices.
- Competent understanding and communication of IMI Integrated Management System and their implementation in respect to industrial/maritime yards and project operations.
- Possess working knowledge or undergone training in incident investigation and Root Cause Analysis, Bow-Tie, 5 Whys.
- Knowledge of the requirements of international standards such as ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015.Possess analytical skills.
- Possess skills in the identification of underlying trends in OH&S performance in order to propose initiatives for OH&S continual improvement.
- Probability and decision-making skills, Stress management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- English. (Mandatory)
- Arabic / Others ( desirable)
About Application Process If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):