مطلوب مشرف في قسم الجودة لدى وحدة البحوث الصيدلانية (PRU)
About the job
Pharmaceutical Research Unit (PRU) or Arab Pharmaceutical Industry Consulting (APIC) is a leading clinical research organization (CRO) that was established in Jordan in 1993. At PRU/APIC we offer clinical development solutions that aim to transform drug development & health industries worldwide. We are the largest CRO in the MENA region – capacity wise- & we pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive list of services to pharmaceutical & healthcare companies at the highest principles of personal & professional conduct.
We have an exciting opportunity for Compliance Supervisor to support us in our continuous growth.
1. To assist in cooperation with Quality Manager the implementing and upgrading the quality management system.
2. To coordinate the internal and external audits operations at all APIC facilities and studies on relevant Good Practice Activities.
3. Assure implementation and compliance of international standards and regulations regarding bioequivalence studies, Good Clinical, Laboratories, and Documentation Practices.
4. To handle the incidents and non-conformities, set the proper CAPA and related actions follow-up
5. To follow the change control requests and related actions
6. To issue the quality trending reports.
7. To determining the area of improvement and issue the risk assessment reports.
1. B.Sc. in pharmacy, chemistry, medical technology, biology, or any related qualification.
2. At least 8 years experience in managing of Quality management systems and activities in clinical research or Pharmaceutical Companies.
3. Good management skills and leadership abilities.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Good command of Arabic and English languages.
6. Good training skills
7. Good command in computer skills
If your qualifications meet our criteria, please submit your CV at: email@example.com