مطلوب مندوب مبيعات تنفيذي لدى deepAfrica Limited في نيروبي، كينيا
Executive Sales Representative
At deepAfrica Ltd, we would be nothing without our successful sales team.
We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on.
The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Often tasked with giving presentations and attending networking events, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
In order to better serve our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on a full time basis with deepAfrica Limited team as sales representatives.
The Sales Representative will report to the Team Leader and work on strategic plans and initiatives to increase relationship productivity and develop proper contact networks within the channel partners.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب متطوع لدى شركة كاتشافاير في كينيا
Objectives of this Role
1. Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
2. Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
3. Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
4. Develop and implement territory action plans through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
2. Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycles to close new business in all service categories offered.
3. Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
4. Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations.
5. Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مساعد اختيار ALX لدى شركة مجموعة القيادة الأفريقية
6. Coordinate with team members to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree in the field of Sales and Marketing or its equivalent
2. 3-5 years in sales or related fields.
3. Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
4. Proficiency with sales management software and CRM.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مبيعات لدى شركة Zipline
5. Ability to meet strict deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
6. Ability to travel at least 15% of the time to customer events.
7. Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
8. Strong organizational skills.
9. Highly motivated and target driven
10. Ability to deliver presentations tailored for clients
A 7 Day powerful and interactive Sales Training Course covering Product Knowledge and Advanced Selling Skills to equip you in order to adequately cater for the modern client.
How to Apply
Share your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com and indicate the subject as Sales Representative
Deadline: 23rd November 2021
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا