مطلوب منسق التربية الخاصة لدى الكلية الأسترالية في الكويت
Special Education Coordinator
Coordinator – Learning Differences
ACK is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated candidate to join its growing team in the Center of Learning Differences as the level of Coordinator. The successful candidate shall provide support to the Assistant to the President for Student Relations in the daily operations of the unit.
- Under minimal supervision, performs complex and diverse duties in support of a work area or group of individuals. Provides administrative support for multiple programs and projects. Anticipates and initiates actions regarding office operations which requires knowledge of the College and other departments. May function as a high level individual contributor or coordinator of multiple projects.
- Responds to inquiries requiring a broad understanding of work-area policies and procedures. Provides explanations and instructions. Ensures inquiries are addressed and resolved.
- Resolves highly complex problems requiring information from multiple sources or advanced knowledge.
- Analyze background documents for various tasks.
- Undertake special projects to meet the objectives of the department.
- Ensure the implementation of all academic accommodations required by students registered with Center for Learning Differences
- Liaise with academic schools on issues related to students registered with Center for Learning Differences.
- Assist students with special needs.
- Responds to queries from parents/guardians, faculty and staff.
- Provide general counseling and advice to students in relation to their studies at ACK.
- Support all students with day to day queries and minor issues.
Selection Criteria, Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير إدارة الإيرادات لدى شركة زين الكويت
- Degree in Psychology, Counselling or related field
- Minimum 4 experience in relevant field.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, unsupervised, and as a member of a team.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
About ACK: Established in 2004, ACK is one of the first private universities in Kuwait. The College offers world-class higher education on home ground through international learning partnerships. Courses of study are available at diploma and bachelor degree levels and in specializations within Engineering, Business, Aviation and Maritime studies.
ACK offers a personalized approach to learning where each student has an academic advisor who is available for scholastic and career guidance. At the same time, ACK places importance on the overall College experience and accordingly a wide range of sporting and club activities are available so that students can pursue their hobbies and interests with others and establish lifelong friendships.
The experiential model of learning at ACK enables students to graduate not only with academic knowledge but also with workplace related skills and attitude so they are job ready. Project Based Learning (PBL) and Conceive, Design, Implement and Operate (CDIO) are proven methods of learning whereby students work on team or individual projects to research an industry or business issue and then develop strategies, processes and products as solutions. Internships within local places of employment, and even internationally, also create the opportunity for students to work alongside existing staff and gain first-hand experience in their desired career field.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى نستله الكويت في الكويت
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا