مطلوب منسق المشروع لدى Orion Health في دبي ,الامارات
Innovate with Purpose
Do you want to work for a company that is innovating and making a difference to the health and wellbeing of people all over the world? We’re not about selling meaningless, unnecessary products for corporate profitability. You’ll be working on technology that will revolutionise global health systems so that we can finally get the healthcare we all want – a basic human right.
We like to think of ourselves as a community of start ups where you can be your true, genuine self. Each of our product teams have the autonomy to decide how they operate and contribute towards our mission of providing each person with the right care at the right time and in the right place.
Orion Health is excited to be expanding our galaxy by recruiting for a number of stellar individuals to join our team to help us deliver to our global customer base. If you want to climb aboard the rocketship and help us revolutionise global health systems, astronomical opportunities await.
What will you be doing?
The Project Coordinator works to ensure success through supporting the efficient operations and coordination of multiple customer deployment and product development projects. The role provides administrative and organisational support for project activities, under the direction of the relevant Project Manager. The Project Coordinator is responsible for maintaining project documentation, assigning tasks and controlling schedules, communicating the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders and supporting the management of the project budget and resourcing. The Project Coordinator will strive to standardise and introduce repetition in the execution of projects aligned to programme and project management best practice and associated methodologies.
Success looks like:
Successful administration of project management and resource management framework, processes, and tools; collation of status reporting across multiple programs and business functions; effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics; support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools; support the creation and improvement of resource management processes.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience: 3-5 + years minimum project coordination and administrative experience. Experience in a software technology and/or services organisation.
- Skills: You will be skilled in Microsoft Office and Project Management Software. Have current knowledge of healthcare technology and software product development lifecycle an advantage. Integration technology and interoperability an advantage.
- Characteristics: You will highly organized and possess great communication skills and thrive in a team environment and excel in stakeholder engagement. Above all, you will have a desire to contribute to a well-established high performing team to ensure our software continues to deliver great healthcare outcomes to our customers.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, technology or related field; or equivalent work experience. Professional project management certification e.g PRINCE2 or Project Management Institute an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be joining the ranks of the most talented and experienced tech workers in the industry
- You will enjoy a competitive base salary and incentive package, plus annual leave entitlement of 30 vacation days and 90 days of sick leave (contd apply)
- You will be entitled to Medical Insurance, Pension and 5 days paid maternity or 5 days paternity leave
- We support our Orionites keenness to learn and grow by providing unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Collaborative Team Culture: We have a team culture with emphasis on personal growth, development, nudging the boundaries and having fun. We welcome new ways to work to make us smarter, faster and more productive, and explore new technological solutions that give our candidates and customers a great experience.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
شارك هذا الموضوع:
- اضغط للطباعة (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط لمشاركة الموضوع على Reddit (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Tumblr (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pinterest (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- اضغط للمشاركة على Pocket (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Telegram (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على WhatsApp (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- انقر للمشاركة على Skype (فتح في نافذة جديدة)
- النقر لإرسال رابط عبر البريد الإلكتروني إلى صديق (فتح في نافذة جديدة)