مطلوب منسق مشروع لدى Imagination في دبي ، الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Project Coordinator (Arabic speaking)
Imagination is an experience design company founded on the principle of Independent Creativity.
Independent of mind, spirit and action, we remain free to find the right answers to our clients’ strategic, creative challenges.
We build strategies, develop ideas and deliver at scale, creating experiences that change the status quo for some of the world’s most exciting brands – across our core offers of Consulting, Destinations, Content and Live.
To get to groundbreaking ideas, we start with unexpected combinations. Research shows that the greatest accelerator of creativity is the diversity of talent in the team, and we actively recruit for unique individuals who embody our core beliefs and demonstrate the behaviours that underpin Independent Creativity. See our full DE&I statement on our website.
Our core beliefs
- We believe curiosity is the root of original insights and ideas… so we look at the world with fresh eyes, we experiment, invent and up-end conventions
- We believe rigour results in better choices… so we ask precise, provocative questions
- We believe bravery tames the unknown… so we demand ambition, confident that together we can meet ‘never been done before challenges’
- We believe respect builds stronger teams and continued success… so we recognise the uniqueness and unique potential in each individual, we are accountable to each other, we play as a team
This role will be responsible for supporting and coordinating all project-related aspects across assigned projects, ensuring quality, timelines, commercial success and client satisfaction. You will thrive in a fast-paced agency environment, bringing your passion for interactivity and innovation to bear on a broad range of challenging projects that may all be running in parallel.
Your thorough understanding of project administration processes will ensure the efficient, cost-effective delivery of all work on time, to budget and at quality. Your excellent communication skills will keep all internal stakeholders informed and engaged, building excellent relationships and ensuring no surprises. You will work hand in glove with Project Managers and Project Directors and other teams as required.
You must be comfortable supporting multiple project teams, able to prioritize conflicting priorities and multiple projects that run concurrently.
- Support the Senior management team, produce thorough, accurate, clear and concise documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Work closely with relevant design, production team heads and third party suppliers to support developing timelines and running the project
- General administration and support to the team including assisting on taking minutes, presentation materials, research and meeting preparations and follow ups, compiling meeting agendas /contact reports and translation where necessary in order to effectively communicate updates and assign tasks to working groups
- Demonstrate ability to plan and prioritise effectively and demonstrate excellent time management
- Support Project Managers and Directors in developing project proposals and pitch submissions;
- Fulfill the role in compliance with company policies and procedures, for example (but not limited) ISO documentation and Information Security training
- Demonstrate successful project administration and coordination, support the project team to ensure the project reflects the brief and meets client/brand objectives
- Be willing to support on specific tasks across multiple projects at one time
- Flexible to work on weekends and after working hours on occasion when supporting on delivering events or project/task deadlines
- Dubai based role, however you will be required to travel and assist in delivering projects in the MENA region (Saudi Arabia, Qatar etc) and potentially globally.
Previous Experience, Qualifications & Skills Required
- Solid relevant experience in similar sector and at an appropriate level across the GCC or MENA
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience in supporting on live events and an understanding of event production and operations
- Must be able to communicate well and build relationships with internal stakeholders as well as third parties
- Proven ability to provide administration/coordination support to mid- to large scale events
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges and requirements
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Arabic and English speaking and writing skills
- Intelligent, ambitious & highly motivated team player with a mature approach, committed to quality and professionalism
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Solution-driven, able to bring ideas to challenges that contribute to progress
- Approachable and inclusive, sharing ideas & inspiration
- Team player and keen to learn within the events industry