مطلوب منشئ المحتوى الرقمي لدى Ramez في البحرين
Digital Content Creator
RAMEZ is one of the leading companies in the retailing field is in the Gulf region and Asia. .
The Digital Content Creator at RAMEZ will play a key role in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels. Ensuring our digital presence supports and enhances our business offering and delivers our messages effectively, the role will support the Digital Marketing Manager in shaping the digital content strategy.
This role requires someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques, across channels including websites, social media and webinars.
The role will work across a range of projects in the organisation and therefore effective working relationships will need to be formed with various internal teams, external stakeholders and third-party suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is passionate about digital marketing and producing tangible results. The role would suit a digital marketer looking for a new varied challenge or is looking to take the next step up in their career. There will be opportunities to develop your current digital marketing skills and learn new ones.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أمين الصندوق لدى شركة يونيليفر
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Plan, produce and create of a programme of digital content to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Create graphics and edit photos, working with the internal design team when necessary.
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools like Google Analytics, feeding back to stakeholders and using the data to inform future activities.
- Prioritise and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- Contribute to and work with relevant team and stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Participate in regular departmental and cross departmental progress meetings.
- Train and share knowledge with internal teams wherever possible to empower them to manage their own areas with ad-hoc support.
- Work with contractors, suppliers and freelancers as authorized to support the role.
- Remain current with our policies and procedures.
- Attend events, committee meetings and functions as and when appropriate.
- To act responsibly with data held by RAMEZ that you may have access to as part of your role, adhering to the provided guidelines and policies and reporting any concerns or possible breaches to RAMEZ’s Data Compliance Officer.
- Undertake ad-hoc work compatible with the post holder’s status/experience as required.
Person specificationإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير حساب لدى شركة طلبات
- Educated to degree level, ideally in marketing or communications, or significant experience of working in a digital marketing role.
- Energy, enthusiasm and proven experience in producing digital content and digital best practice.
- Knowledge and experience of running digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience using web content management systems.
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, using tools like AgoraPulse / Hootsuite.
- Experience of photography and creating/editing images .
- Experience of video production.
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics, their importance and the tools to monitor, manage and evaluate them, like Google Analytics and AgoraPulse / Hootsuite.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments, members and suppliers.
- Able to deliver a range of concurrent projects, on-time and to budget.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and structure work schedules.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good proof-reading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Desirableإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب باحث ما بعد الدكتوراه لدى الكلية الملكية للجراحين في البحرين
- Relevant digital marketing qualification and/or training.
- An understanding of or experience in developing email marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working with CRM systems.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا