مطلوب مهندس برمجيات لدى MaibornWolff GmbH في تونس
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
You already have several years of development experience and are especially interested in backend or fullstack development? And in a nice working environment? Then take a moment and get to know MaibornWolff.
Our projects are as diverse as our clients. Would you like to see some examples? We network household appliances via the cloud, help an automobile manufacturer with the everyday use of electric vehicles and develop a medical diagnostic assistant that improves patients’ quality of life. Our customers come from different industries. This means that we always gain new perspectives and bring variety into our everyday lives.
Together with other software developers, software and IT architects, you develop exciting software solutions, share your experiences with junior developers and discuss with your team on various software engineering topics. Whether in our own four walls or at conferences. Scrum and Kanban are our agile tools in everyday life. Thanks to cross-functional teams, you will meet many colleagues from different disciplines.
We offer you a lively culture of professional development. You will not only get to know new technologies and methods in everyday development. Thanks to a training budget, you can take part in numerous training courses and conferences. Or you can create your own training courses for our internal academy. In this way, you expand not only your own horizons, but also those of your colleagues.
- You develop modern applications for your customer with your colleagues, also in the cloud environment.
- You help shape the entire life cycle of the software and ensure clean code quality.
- You think about scalable software architectures, e.g. microservices.
- You can supervise individual projects depending on your level of experience.
- You document your work and help your team to maintain an overview.
- You have a degree in computer science, media informatics, business informatics or a similar field.
- You have several years of development experience with Java, ideally together with Spring. Or you have experience with another OOP and want to switch to the Java world.
- You ideally have experience in cloud development (Azure, AWS).
- You speak fluent English.
- An excellent working atmosphere: In 2020, we achieved a top ranking in “Best Employers in IT” for the eighth time in a row here in Germany.
- Modern central offices with very good equipment.
- An annual training budget of 1.5 gross monthly salaries.
- 40 hours work per week, a working time account and no overtime culture.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- Health insurance for you and your family (incl. dentist and no co-payment)
- Flexible working hours, home office and sabbaticals
- Internal research & development projects.
- Celebrate together: summer party, company seminar, divisional parties, project closing parties.
- Travel with the cab between your home and office by using the Bolt app. Pay only 50%, we pay the rest.
At MaibornWolff you learn more every day. You develop professionally and as a person. And always remain yourself. We are a colourful team and that is exactly what we want to remain. Did we pique your curiosity? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to it!