مطلوب مهندس تصميم لدى فودافون في الدوحة ، قطر
Microwave Design Engineer
Job DescriptionAs a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal! We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our customers. Not bad for a company you thought was just a mobile network provider, right? We’re here to prove we’re no one trick pony and our technology reach goes way further than you imagined. Read on to find out just how far….With us you will:
- Creates engineering solutions, based on engineering requirements and reference designs
- Ensure to work with cross functional team of engineers to ensure the delivery of the best-in class network solutions to our customers.
- Follow design guidelines to ensure future proof design meeting the targeted key performance indicators
- Is responsible for over-the-path backhaul network planning using Microwave and DWDM technologies to meet Mobile & Enterprise needs.
- Follow up with different vendors & contractors to ensure smooth delivery on live networks with no service interruption
- Support network operations in problems resolutions (ex. MW LOS cut, Interference, Fading, congestion), network auditing and parameters validation & regularly identifying the areas of improvement leading to cost reduction & perform overall network optimization to enhance the connectivity, capacity & availability.
- Microwave link planning and link design
- DWDM/CWDM network planning and design
- International connectivity planning, design, and implementation
- Performs related tasks consistent with skills and abilities and general responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
SkillsApply if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent with experience from technology related industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microwave and DWDM Technologies
- Certification in Microwave propagation models and microwave link planning, link design software Pathloss V4/5, ITU-R P.530-7/8/14/15 standards
- Certification in Optical Transport Network/DWDM/CWDM
- Connectivity planning for new implementations, Routing, and path analysis
- Microwave link design and intra and inter system frequency planning and interference analysis
- Capacity planning to secure, OTN Backbone, OTN Access, RAN & Enterprise requirements & identify potential bottlenecks which need to be upgraded
- Prepare the link budget and E2E topology definitions for the microwave links and DWDM/CWDM
- Knowledge on International connectivity setup and services
CommitmentVodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.EducationTelecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent