مطلوب مهندس حلول RAN (المبيعات) لدى إريكسون في الخرطوم، السودان
RAN Solution Architect (Sales)
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are looking for a RAN Solution Architect Sales to support the KAM organization with Network’s solutions expertise on various levels in pre-sales activities and position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader
- Provide sales support expertise (conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer whenever required)
- Provide support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Area and Customer
- Chip into knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research
- Support project organization in solution deployment
- Be involved in feature/SW/HW testing trials and in capacity & performance Improvement.
- Act as the interface to customer technical team in various countries.
- Prepare solutions BOQ (Bill of Quantity) and Solutions documentations for customer RFP’s.
- Act as a CSR for all the customer engagements.
- Travel requirement up to 20-30% time of the role.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Substantial in-field experience from Radio solutions sales at Ericsson or equivalent knowledge of Ericsson latest product offerings
- Demonstrated ability: Networks (RAN & Transport)
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from interfacing customer technical teams and leading customer solutions presentations.
- Good business and technology understanding
This position is flexible to be based across countries like Sudan, Pakistan and Lebanon
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless!إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير حساب لدى شركة Econnect في السودان
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مشرف مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي والموقع لدى شركة زين السودان
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sudan (SD) || || Khartoum || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 594762
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا