مطلوب مهندس دعم تكنولوجيا المعلومات لدى Talent Leaders Inc., Canada في الدوحة ,قطر
IT Support Engineer (Doha, Qatar)
- Serve as the point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or in-person.
- Answer queries by telephone, e-mail, or self-service portal to support or request computer hardware, software, network, application, and other systems involved in IT Services delivery.
- Assess impact, priority, and urgency of the client requests to make proper decision on severity of the request.
- Investigate and help resolve issues on customer’s IT domains using agreed troubleshooting methodologies.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- To have knowledge on ITSM processes and consult end-users on workflow.
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Document solutions and troubleshooting steps concisely in ITSM system and alert other Support Group members on new or updated requests.
- Provide accurate information on IT services to the client groups.
- Record incident and request updates and resolution in the ticket logs
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by the clients to the management team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on processes and procedures.
- Participate in bump-in, bump-out process. Deploy and configure all agreed IT equipment (PC, peripherals, printers, etc.) in relative spaces.
- Deliver support and troubleshooting in Operating Systems (Windows, MacOS) and Applications (e.g. Office 365, Browser, Antivirus, Active Directory, etc.)
- Configuring and deliver support and troubleshooting laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Monitors, PC Accessories, TVs, Printers, Scanner, e-mail account and Telephone extension.
- Deliver basic support and troubleshooting such as LAN equipment, printer configurations and break/fix instructions.
- Deliver basic support and troubleshooting in other Audio-Visual equipment (projectors, speakers, microphones, controllers, video conferencing)
- Monitor incidents and requests close to SLA breach.
- Meet required response SLA
- Responsible of maintaining IT assets including hardware across its lifecycle.
- Contribute to other Onsite IT Support, Service Desk, and Asset Management activities.
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Proven experience in customer service agent role.
- Experience as an IT technician or other IT support role.
- Good understanding of computer systems, printers, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Excellent experience in using most of Microsoft products features including word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent experience in windows 10 including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve IT related issues.
- Good knowledge of ITSM processes and best practices and ticketing tool.
- Good customer care and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Available and flexible to work shifts based on business needs (8 hours, 6 days a week).
- Arabic and English, both written and verbal [Preferred]
- Other requirements:Position Type: Full time
- Duration: 3 months (from Oct 1st – Dec 31st, 2022)
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة على جوجل نيوز اضغط هنا
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة على الفيس بوك اضغط هنا
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة على لينكد اضغط هنا
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة على تويتر اضغط هنا