مطلوب مهندس سلامة لدى Dietsmann في الدوحة ، قطر
Senior Asset Integrity Engineer (FT)
Main Duties Of Senior Asset Integrity Engineer
- Produce a roadmap of Engineering Services meeting the requirements of the RELEASEORDER(S), define 3 months rolling planning of activities,
- Gather related information including relevant referential document,
- Attend regular coordination meetings with COMPANY’s representatives
- Carry out site visits review and checks which may include meetings and presentations, inspection, testing and maintenance documentation review sessions in Doha offices or in Ras Laffan facilities,
- Provide expertise for the development of AI Management system (AIMS) documentation development. This includes drafting or commenting procedures for SECE (Safety and Environmental Critical Element) management or producing deliverables for technical training program.
- Contribute to the assessment of the current practice with respect to SECE inspection, testing and maintenance, and produce draft Asset Integrity Strategies for families of SECE so that Dolphin Asset Integrity AIMS meet best industry practices.
- Analyze Fitness for Service (FFS) evaluation and remaining life assessments (pressure equipment including pipelines, piping and PSVs) to produce recommendations on SECE Assurance Schemes.
- Produce recommendations for the definition of Dolphin Verification scheme.
- Support the Asset Integrity Advisor in the drafting and issuance of Annual Asset Integrity SECE Health Status Report.
- Provide inputs for monthly AI report and quarterly Asset Integrity Review Team (AIRT) meeting.
- B.Sc. Degree Mechanical / Engineering or Technology
- A member of a Professional Engineering Institution with a grade of Charted (CEng) Engineer or equivalent held for a period in excess of 10 years.
- A minimum of 15 years Relevant experience in Asset Integrity Management, for Gas processing Plants and offshore installations with experience of managing implementation of Asset Integrity programs
- Technical writing skills with strong technical asset integrity background
- Skilled in the use of SAP, CMMS and MS-Office software
- Strong capability for developing Asset integrity strategy documents and procedures and Knowledge of related standards / regulatory requirements
- Versatile and flexible team player with good verbal and written communication skills. Good command of English language