مطلوب مهندس كهربائي لدى Evolution Engineering Services – EES في الكويت
Electrical & Low Current Engineer
Evolution Engineering Services (EES) is a specialized and certified services company, providing our clients with a wide range of substantial engineering services in the buildings construction sector. This includes Testing, Adjusting and Balancing of HVAC systems, Commissioning Management services of MEP Systems, and many more.
Evolution Engineering Services (EES) was founded to meet the needs for professional and specialized engineering services for its clients and to advance the quality of the constructed environment while managing the process as effectively and efficiently as possible. Our ability to deliver results and build long-term partnerships with our customers is a fundamental part of our business.
We are available in 3 major markets (Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Kuwait) and have many mega projects implemented in more than 10 Countries.
We are looking to employ Electrical & Low Current Engineers to work in one of our new mega projects in Kuwait city.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Ensuring installation and operations are in line with standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes.
Job Specifications / Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited university.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electrical engineering.
- Familiar with different Electrical systems and/or Low Current Systems.
- Good English communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Active and fast learner.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to details.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are interested and would like to put forward your application, please submit your CV (indicating the position applied for) through her
تابع نشمي للوظائف على