مطلوب موظفين مبيعات لدى شركة جوجل في القاهرة ,مصر
Industry Manager, Large Customer Sales (English, Arabic)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in business development, client servicing and solution-based selling
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently
- Experience in management consulting, CPG marketing or advertising industry
- Experience in building relationships with C-level stakeholders
- Understanding of digital media, online marketing and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى Tiger Sustainable Development في القاهرة مصر
As an Industry Manager, you will develop and provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions to Consumer Product Goods (CPG) and Travel and Tourism customers. This is a customer-facing sales role requiring deep industry expertise. You’ll manage executive business relationships to ensure that our customers’ needs and requirements are met. You will drive and grow business with Google’s advertisers by discussing and program managing Joint Business Plans at local and regional levels.
You’ll also have the chance to work cross-functionally within Google on the broader digital transformation of the CPG and Travel and Tourism industries developing holistic solutions for our customers.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop business plans and strategy for customer portfolios, and build relationships with C-level stakeholders and their agencies in order to better understand their objectives and challenges.
- Identify and solve customer problems and directly impact budget planning; drive the adoption of digital as a major and growing media channel, and help pioneer digital thought leadership across the industry.
- Work with customers to identify strategic partnership opportunities and promote Google as a business partner; identify opportunities to increase advertiser performance and investment by working with Google’s evolving suite of products and tailoring them to meet customers’ needs.
- Act as an advisor for other team members; coach team members on business planning and development.
- Act as a thought leader at industry sector conferences and seminars; lead individual industry specific projects.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير تطوير الأعمال لدى شركة Variiance في مصر