مطلوب موظف تكنولوجيا المطالبات الطبية لدى مجموعة أديسون في غريت كي ، الكاب الشرقية ، جنوب أفريقيا
Medical Claims Tech
Position: Medical Claims Tech
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Hours: flexible schedule, start could be 7/7:30/8 (they can choose 30 min or 1 hr lunch, have to stick with choice) 8 hour day (after 6 months they have a 1 week home and 1 week in office)
- Researches denial of claims, evaluates and rebills as necessary in an effort to ensure the maximum accurate payment and reduce the number of A/R days
- Communicates with Business Office or clinical staff regarding coverage and denials, if appropriate
- Sustains aged A/R of less than 120 days
- Maintains a high level of integrity and commitment to accurate claims processing.
- Attends staff meetings, workshops, and seminars to learn agency policies, rules, regulations, and procedures; participates in ongoing in-service training as well as pertinent external training
- Performs other duties as assigned
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.