مطلوب موظف مبيعات تنفيذي لدى هيتاشي للطاقة في بغداد العراق
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We seek for a Sales Professional to coordinate and drive the growth in sales of our complete Grid Automation portfolio of products, systems, and services in Turkey or Iraq. Reporting to the GSU Manager based in Europe, you will drive and support the local sales organization to meet the Grid Automation business growth targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Selling products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix, and profitability targets for assigned Business Units.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposing recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creating added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicating details in accordance with Hitachi Energy’s offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts, analysis, and market intelligence to Marketing and Sales and business line management team to ensure achievement of defined sales targets.
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the Iraq market and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes, and supporting project management activities when needed.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Technical Degree.
- Proven experience, in direct sales.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Knowing the Arabic language is mandatory.
- Deep knowledge of the organizational structure of the relevant Power Sector entities. Knowledge related to Oil & Gas and Transportation sector is an advantage.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Action-oriented, analytical, attention to detail, communication effectively, customer-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, market and technical oriented, able to manage projects.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, integrity, customer-focused mindset, and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
- No restriction for intensive traveling (both domestic & abroad).
More About Us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi Energy balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. https://www.hitachienergy.com/إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف مالي لدى منظمة الشريعة الانسانية – SHO في العراق
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا