وظائف ادارية لدى أدوية الحكمة في عمان ,الاردن
Principal – Hikma Ventures
- Assists the Managing Director with sourcing, screening and evaluation of opportunities.
- Leads deals with oversight of more senior members of the team: pitches opportunities to Investment Committee. Performs due diligence and prepares reports to be presented to the IC on potential deals through researching potential competitors and gathering information from industry experts.
- Provides detailed analytical and due diligence support as required. Works with technical and business teams; solicits input and advice from the Managing Director, colleagues, advisors, and others as appropriate regarding prioritization and selection of investment candidates.
- Helps and supports the team in managing internal processes of communication and coordination regarding investment candidates in order to prioritize and build consensus for investments.
- Negotiates terms of investments and works closely with internal and external legal counsel to execute and finalize deal documents.
- Assists with preparing presentations and reports and helps in providing content, style, and analytics associated with the quarterly investment meetings with Investment Committee.
- Assists with oversight and management of portfolio investments and sit on the boards of portfolio companies. Helps companies in executing growth and operational improvement strategies and in fundraising efforts.
- Monitors financial and operational conditions and industry dynamics of assigned portfolio companies.
- Maintains good relationships with colleagues in different departments at Hikma to engage them in the diligence and execution of pilots.
- Manages and builds brand and relationships with VC firms, startup accelerators, founders, and other members of the venture ecosystem.
- Attends/has speaking roles at conferences and outreach events and activities targeting the entrepreneurial ecosystem of VCs and startups.
- Works closely with the Legal team on funding of HV entities and government-related capital increase procedures.
- Works closely with the finance department to track budget and spending as well as assist in the auditing process.
Experience:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصمم جرافيك
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business or relevant field. Graduate degree (MBA / Masters) preferred.
- Experience with startups/Board role on startup boards.
- 7+ years of work experience preferably in a similar field.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا