وظائف ادارية لدى العربية للطيران في الشارقة، الإمارات
Loyalty Program Manager
Manages the Loyalty Program activities pertaining to (Air-rewards) including member acquisition, member engagement, financial performance, program benefits and member communication. He/she shall be responsible for the day to day operations and the relationships with partners and stakeholders.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Develops function related strategies and action plans to achieve Air rewards yearly budgets and financial targets for all Air Arabia network; identifies gaps in performance and recommends new opportunities for growth and revenue maximization.
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders such as Marketing & CC, E-commerce and Contact Center to develop and implement targeting promotions and campaigns that are data-driven and segment-focused to increase and drive members’ behaviour and engagement in the program.
- Develops processes and assessment tools to monitor the performance of products, channels, routes, and stations and generate reports to keep track of member acquisition, earning, redemptions, incremental revenue, etc.
- Designs and generates ad-hoc reports as requested by the management.
- Plans and designs the introduction of member tiers along with loyalty products and features designed to improve the Air rewards proposition and drive incremental revenue.
- Streamlines and manages all fulfilment processes for member enrolments, retro-claims as well as member queries and complaints.
- Conducts market researches and benchmark studies to keep up-breast with new trends and market development as well as competitors’ practice with respect to loyalty programs and products, thereby, identifies new opportunities for Air rewards revenue streams.
- Develops studies and cost-effective proposals on new internal and external projects to improve the Air rewards program revenues across the entire network.
- Partners with the different stakeholders and external parties such as loyalty program agency, system providers, Marketing &CC, IT, E- Commerce, Contact Center, Commercial Sales, Finance, etc. to ensure successful performance of the loyalty program across the entire network.
- Initiates/builds on business relationships with existing and potential business partners, suppliers and service providers to ensure continuity and development of Air rewards Program and drive incremental revenue.
- Negotiates prices, initiates agreements and contracts with external parties and providers; manages the day to day relationship with suppliers
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/ Business Management or Administration or/and equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office (Access is a plus).
- Fluent in English Language.
- 7+ years’ experience in frequent flyer programs or airline related loyalty programs in major airline industry 3 of which in a managerial role; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Must have a good experience managing all aspects of the systems used to package and sell holiday products to both B2C and B2B customers.
- Previous experience in sales and marketing is desirable for this role.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Product knowledge: capability of understanding market trends and behaviors and translating them into innovative initiatives and solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.