وظائف ادارية لدى الملاحة في الدوحة ,قطر
Contract Manager – Halul Offshore
Milaha is seeking a Contract manager to lead, coach and continuously follow Contract compliance, value proposition and strategy as well to develop and performance manage an efficient, contract follow up routine.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Senior Commercial Manager & Commercial VP as required to take receipt of tender and contracts documentation.
- Review, evaluate and acknowledge contract documentation, Monitor distribution to relevant section / support units and hold strategy / kick off meetings with stakeholders.
- Liaise with all concerned stakeholders and manage team to set up and maintain a Contract tracking folder (electronic and hard copy) utilising standard contents list from receipt to execution
- lead the team to Compile and manage all pre and post tender Client contract clarifications in relation to the tender submission and post award with the assistance of all concerned stakeholders.
- Collate, review, distribute and manage contract compliance initiatives to ensure lowest risk
- Develop routine compliance and assessment strategy and develop Gap Analysis reporting
- Oversees all aspects of Contract preparation, ensuring quality and timely Compliant submission.
- Review all customer contract requirements to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with support services to address variances
- Develop a process to Compile and manage all contractual and compliance documentation and any other associated documentation required in line with the tendering and contracting process
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all documentation required is contained within the tender submission and retained for safe keeping.
- Assist with bid pricing and ensure correct DOA is followed
- Highlight any major commercial, contractual or financial risks or issues relating to the tender submission or change orders with the relevant personnel to ensure optimum solution
- lead the compilation and manage all contractual qualifications for the tender submission and review all technical qualifications
- Ensure tenders are well documented in a timely manner with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs, compliance and DOA.
- Assist the management team with historical data for the strategy of Contracts and tenders
- Attend and participate in Client negotiation meetings as/if required, review and distribute minutes accordingly.
- Review, execute and distribute all contractual documentation as required including obtaining all necessary approvals in line with the authorisation matrix
- Manage the tracking and compliance with tender and performance bonds.
- Track and report on all Penalties, liquidated damages and deductions
- Ensure proper handover of all relevant Controlled commercial and contractual documents between departments
- Lead and Provide all contractual advice to the Tendering Team
- Ensure proper handover of all tender documents between Tendering to Operations project team in the event of Contract Award
- Highlighting any major commercial or contractual risks or issues to the relevant Commercial/Project Managers and work with them to ensure optimum solution
- Collect and archive documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development process
- Create standard process and tools to develop reuse solutions to improve productivity within team.
- Review and track contract compliance routinely. Maintain compliance metrics for monthly reporting.
- Develop and maintain the legal contract register.
Qualifications – External
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal commerce, Law, Auditing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related field to Contract management and compliance.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Contract Management and compliance
- 5 years International experience with at least 1 year experience in the GCC contract management environment.