وظائف ادارية لدى بتروفاك في مسقط سلطنة عمان
Manager – Turnover
Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a manager – Turnover on a permanent basis based in Muscat, Oman.
What We Do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب رجال إطفاء لدى شركة OQ
- Participate in providing a planned, documented, and managed engineering and construction approach to the turnover for pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, operations and testing and final hand-over of facilities, systems, and equipment to the client.
- Assign turnover coordinators to the project either area wise or activity wise to ensure the early completion of the certification activities.
- Oversee the functioning of the turnover coordinators including the collection of all associated information related to the assigned area/activities including drawings, equipment lists and tag number and track certificate requirements for each tag number.
- Conduct site system turnover meetings as required to support schedule. Create and maintain site official punch list in turnover software.
- Read and understand portions of contract relevant to turnover deliverables, plan and schedule project team activities.
- Establishes and agree with the project’s commissioning manager the system boundaries, scopes of work, and turnover execution plans.
- Manage the work to the terms of the contract by eliminating leakage and optimizing returns.
- Conduct site system turnover meetings as required to support schedule
- Works closely with Client Operations personnel to develop project turnover procedures using systems.
- Monitor construction progress for all disciplines against turnover documentation and system turnover schedule.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the system centric integrated Turnover schedule, controlling all costs associated, developing a Turnover plan, managing integrating activities with Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management, and Turnover activities and deliverables.
- Lead the team of turnover and certification engineers/operators on a project.
- Ensure that records are maintained of latest revision of drawings, DCN and FDCN and As built Drawings as per subsystem boundary.
- Manages risk as assigned by the Director of Completions and project management by reviewing risk on a regular basis.
- Prepare Turnover progress reports for management, clients, Director of Completions or others and develop written test procedures as well as coordinate, witness, and document startup and functional tests.
- Prepare project specific staffing plans including man-hour estimates.
- Provide an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities and, timely performance feedback.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and global standards.
- Monitor Petro-PCS Database, develop mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
- Monitor progress through Petro-PCS and entry of Punch list to Petro-PCS during construction, pre- commissioning and commissioning period.
- Assist project management in identifying detailed list of all project / system turnover close-out deliverables per contract (e.g., Quality Documentation, Commissioning Data, Final Engineering Drawings, etc.)
- Ensure that all personnel in the turnover team are fully trained in the procedures to be followed in the execution of their scope of work.
- Issue Operational test procedure to commissioning team and ensure follow up of Completion handover certificates.
- Carry out other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة ماج ايروسبيس