وظائف ادارية لدى شركة اديداس في القاهرة مصر
Manager FP&A -MENA
Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
The Manager Financial Planning & Analysis, MENA, would provide support to the MENA team in, planning, analysis and reporting, specialising in Operating Overheads (OOH), Cost of Sales Variances (COSV) and Operating Working Capital (OWC) for the MENA business, ensuring quality and integrity of the financials.
- The role assures the purposeful, controlled and efficient use of financial resources by transparent analysis and reporting to proactively support business decision making processes and ensuring effective internal controls.
- Manage 1 team member (Specialist FP&A OWC MENA).
- Drive monthly forecasting process and budget submissions.
- Support business Senior Management with correct, timely and in-depth standard reporting or selective ad hoc analysis.
- Develop and implement standardized business controlling processes & tools with ongoing drive for improvements & simplifications.
- Act as a trusted consultant by closely partnering up with Business Controlling in order to translate business requirements into executable and efficient processes & tools.
- Drive financial initiatives and ensure financial KPI’s are translated to business targets for business partners
- Provide expertise and ongoing financial information to business partners to assist in making business decisions to achieve growth, profitability and targets.
- Run small sized projects and/or actively participate in project.
- Implement adequate and aligned communication packages to present results, recommendations and solutions.
- Keep up to date with trends in field of expertise.
- Support the monthly closing along with adidas Group standards/policies.
- Assume back up roles to cover colleagues.
- On time submission of monthly management reports (update & analysis)
- Accuracy of actual reporting and forecasts validation
- Feedback from key business partners
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Senior Managers Accounting MENA
- Demand Planning Team MENA
- FP&A team EM
- All internal functions MENA
- Senior Management Team MENA
- Business understanding of processes, structure, creation and monitoring of adequate and effective reporting, as well as in-depth analyses combined with competent and professional business partnering.
- Analytical and financial modeling skills, comfort with Finance and Accounting principles and good financial statement analysis ability.
- Independent handling of a variety of tasks with different levels of complexity by developing effective plans and organizing work efficiently.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Result orientation and pro-activity.
- High degree of customer orientation.
- Ability to accept and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maneuver in consistently changing environment.
- Good analytics and presentation skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources (SAP, Excel, BI).
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير المبيعات لدى شركة REMAX / PRO
- University degree in business administration with focus on Finance/Controlling.
- Experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Advanced System expertise in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint).
- SAP experience is an advantage.
- 3-7 years of experience in the same or similar field.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا