وظائف ادارية لدى Afiniti في بيشاور ، خيبر باختونخوا ، باكستان
Director, HR Helpdesk and Data Management
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Reporting to the VP, Global HR Operations, the Director, HR Helpdesk and Data Mgmt will oversee the HR helpdesk and Data mgmt. teams.
- Oversee the data mgmt. team to facilitate HRIS and HR system related changes and ensure data accuracy.
- In coordination with the VP HR Operations, deploy the HR Helpdesk and developing SOP’s.
- Supervise the helpdesk Tier 1 team, monitor helpdesk cases and response times, generate reports and use specific KPIs to measure the team on their performance
- Serves as a critical lead on the helpdesk implementation business objectives, milestones, timelines, and deployment plans for moving off HR mailboxes to helpdesk platform
- Build a culture within the helpdesk and data mgmt. teams of continuous improvement to maximize service efficiencies and deliver operational excellence.
- Creates helpdesk and data mgmt. priorities and develops strategy for ongoing training, documentation, and quality control efforts including maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other documents/policies
- Identify work that can be automated or implemented without escalation
- Serves as compliance checks against career frameworks, inconsistent data, that SOPs have been followed as data is entered into HRIS etc.
- Bachelors’ degree
- 10 or more years of HR experience, with 5 years of experience managing HR teams and/or project leadership
- Demonstrated project management proficiency
- Demonstrated experience working in a globalized team or with globalized processes
- Strong analytical and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work with at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently while effectively managing time