وظائف ادارية لدى bp في القاهرة ، مصر
Job Profile Summary
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world’s ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team? Join our Castrol Lubricants Egypt Business Team -A joint venture of BP and advance your career as a “Customer Fulfilment Manager”
Purpose Of The Role
The successful candidate will act as a senior member who will ensures safe and reliable operations and delivery of best-in-class service to support the business strategies of the Castrol Egypt business in the geography of Egypt
In This Role You Will
- Ensure an accident-free and safe operation by full adherence to the JV HSSE policies and standards
- Demonstrate leadership in safety by pro-actively identifying areas of risk and implement mitigating actions
- Works closely with the business to continually improve safety, service and cost performance and support the business with inputs into customer offer development and sharing of best practices This will involve influencing the areas of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service to develop integrated options
- Lead the Egypt customer fulfilment team partnering with in-country business leadership to deliver the business targets in the near term and build capability to support the longer term strategy.
- Accountable for the delivery of total cash cost & compliance in Safety, Quality standard and local law & regulation for Egypt operations.
- Measure, monitor and report on Supply Chain KPIs, including costs, and make course corrections, where needed
- Responsible for efficient and economic product supply, inbound logistics, import and export operations
- Control physical inventories at the toll blenders and cycle counts in an efficient way & according to planned schedules
- Providing coaching and guidance to the team members, responsible for talent management.
- Actively contribute to the overall strategic direction of the Egypt business and ensure supply chain strategies are aligned to business demands.
- Work as the Contract Accountable Manager (CAM) for all service providers
- Act as task owner for applicable compliance tasks assigned. Ensure timely and appropriate completion of tasks, consistent with operational controls, and record these as complete in the compliance task management system.
- Act as the focal point for the implementation of regional and global projects/initiatives
- Keep tab of industry benchmarks and best practices and implement relevant initiatives with a focus on continuous improvement
Key challenges faced on the role:
- Active management of a large number of 3rd parties in the supply chain
- Monitoring of transporters and agents in the high risk country
- Manage relationship with Government entities like EGPC and keep up-to-date on any changes
- Be able to lead and delivery the Supply Chain objectives in Egypt with minimal supervision
- Work closely not only with the toll blenders and suppliers, but also with the distributor to get better visibility of future demand and take pro-active steps
- Ensure that robust stock management practices are in place to ensure inventory control at the toll blender
- Degree in any discipline or other recognised tertiary qualification
- Additional qualification in Supply Chain
- Minimum 10 years of Supply Chain experience with Manufacturing experience preferred
- Proven ability to interact with 3rd party providers to carry out an integrated supply chain operation
In this role the candidate will be entitled for benefits as per Castrol Lubricants Company standard policy.
Customers & Products
Job Family Group
Procurement & Supply Chain Management Group
CUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
- being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
- focusing on growth and development of customer offers
- optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
- contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
- creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
- being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.