وظائف ادارية لدى JTI (Japan Tobacco International) في قسم شبين الكوم ، المنوفية ، مصر
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more jti.com
Primary Manager – Shebeen El-Kom, Banhaإقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى المستشفى الاستشاري
Location Shebeen El-Kom
Purpose of the Role
To ensure planned production volumes of Shisha are manufactured on time to supply market requirements, fully in line with product specifications, quality standards, and cost estimates. Plans direct, and controls all primary processes to achieve KPI improvement targets across GSC priority areas of SERVICE – AGILITY – INVESTMENT – PEOPLE – CORE COMPETENCIES. Overall responsibility for departmental headcount and working patterns, budgetary planning, and execution. and ensuring staff are appropriately skilled to maintain safety and security. Ensure a working atmosphere in accordance with the legal requirements and JTI Code of Conduct.
- Overall responsibility for planned production volume (Shisha) to be manufactured to meet the market requirements fully in line with product specifications, quality standards, and cost estimates.
- and ensures timely and accurate reporting of all Primary KPIs including proper visual management and communication to all employees.
- Leads Primary Organization in order to fulfill the business objectives within the scope of SERVICE – AGILITY – INVESTMENT – PEOPLE – CORE COMPETENCIES in line with budgetary commitments.
- Overall responsibility for the performance of all installed primary equipment and processes to achieve high-performance levels at the best cost, also labor saturation, and efficient staffing of all primary workplaces in accordance with the approved staffing model.
- Responsible to ensure proper 5S3R of all areas within primary through the implementation of sustainable programs. Apply all applicable JTI process improvement programs IWS, LCO, MOC, kaizen, tagging, etc.
- Contribute to achieve the factory KPIs, support continual improvement for EHS, Energy & Quality management systems, and ensure compliance with code of conduct, legal & other requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Technical/Engineering degree or higher education in business-related studies.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of general management and production technologies, process improvement, data analysis, quality standards, safety management and cost / budgetary control, leadership & motivation skills.
- Arabic and Business English language for effective verbal and written communication, PC, Microsoft Office applications.
- Leading process, Maintenance, IWS, Quality.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا