وظائف برمجة لدى حلول زاك لأنظمة الكمبيوتر في الكويت
Senior IT Developer Maximo
To support and maintain IBM Maximo OIL & Gas. Recommend improvements and upgrades. Document system designs, business processes and development tasks. Generate and submit reports with various reporting tools. Conduct audits, training sessions, and suggested system modifications. Analyze and execute customer requirements. Resolve system issues and perform upgrades.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- IBM Maximo customizations and configuration.
- Escalations, workflows development.
- Applying Maximo patches.
- Applying WebSphere patches.
- Maximo scripting.
- Applications and UI configuration.
- Deployment of changes to using Maximo Migration Manager.
- GAP Analysis and Workshops Performance Tuning and Sizing of IBM Maximo.
- Mapping business process to IBM Maximo functionality.
- Developing and deploying interpore EZMAX Mobile.
- Training PIC Personal.
- Performs any other duties or tasks related may assigned.
- Education level: Engineering Degree must be certified by Kuwait Engineering Society.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience.
- IBM Maximo Certified Deployment Professional 7.5 or 7.6 or 7.6.1
- Oil & Gas IBM Tivoli Process Automation Engine Certified
- Deployment Professional 7.5 or 7.6 or 7.6.1
- IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5, 7.6,7.6.1
- IBM Maximo for Oil & Gas.
- IBM Maximo Asset Management Scheduler Maximo Integration Framework.
- IBM Maximo Enterprise Adapter for Oracle BIRT Reports version 3.71and 4.31
- IBM Cognos Reports IBM WebSphere
- interpore EZMAX Mobile.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well with multiple departments, and share a common sense of purpose.
- Can join Immediately.
# Only The Relevant Application Will Be View, And For the Relevant Candidate Please Attach Your Updated Resume & Bachelor Degree Certificate and a copy of Your Professional Certificates in Order To Arrange the Interview .
You Can Send Also To Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org