وظائف برمجة لدى شركة رائدة في المملكة العربية السعودية
A leading company in KSA is seeking to recruit the following
The Base24 Developer role sits within Bank’s ATM / POS IT team.
ANB’s ATM / POS IT team provides local collaboration with the ATM / POS business to respond to local business priorities while ensuring alignment with the global organization priorities.
The primary purpose of the Base24 Developer role is to develop ATM / POS software alongside supporting the delivery of ATM / POS projects. The types of projects the developer will be involved in will cover those that are initiated by the business, card schemes & by regulatory changes.
Responsibilities will include:
Designing and engineering software with the customer / user experience as the key objective.
· Sharing subject matter expertise around ATM / POS technology
· Driving adherence to all standards and policies around ATM / POS technology
· Engineering and implementing security measures for the protection of related systems, networks, products and services.
· Supporting identification and resolution of service incidents.
· Ensuring service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
· Expertise on current tools, technologies and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency
· Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
·Â Demonstrable ATM / POS software development experience using:
· XPNET 3.1 and / or HP NonStop platforms
· Industry knowledge of Card Schemes eg Visa, MasterCard, LINK.
Please send your CV to Eng@targetjo.com