وظائف برمجة لدى Naseej في القاهرة، مصر
Software Business Analyst
The software documentation function in Naseej is part of the Agile development team who is in charge of documentation development and knowledge harvesting and enrichment around Naseej products. The Documentation Specialist’s main objective is to plan, develop, refine and extend documentation for software products.
The Software Documentation Specialist plans, develops, prepares, and maintains functional, configuration, and user interface documentation for computer software products. Some of the documentation to be produced include, but not limited to:
- Produces foundational manuals,
- Release notes,
- User documentation,
- Online instructional content.
Being a System Documentation Specialist, he /she documents enhancements or changes to a product or process using a standardized style and structure. Researches, reviews, and collects all related technical information to be reflected in the documentation. Additionally, System Documentation Specialist uses a variety of editing, content management, diagramming, screen capture, and other documentation tools. He or she will recommend improvements to the documentation process including identifying best practices and establishing documentation templates.
The following is a summary of responsibilities:
- Maintain a record of all corrections and revisions to documentation
- Collaborate and confer with stakeholders to document subject material and technical specifications
- Edit documentation immediately preceding delivery
- Research, propose and implement customer-specific documentation solutions
- Initiate improvements in documentation
- Comply with and improve upon document control management processes
- Standardize organizational documentation
- Monitor user feedback and implement improvements
- Develop, gather, and disseminate technical information
- Manage multiple projects with revolving deadlines
- Meet all related release and documentation deadlines
Required for this position, are the following experiences:
- writing/editing IT documents, using desktop applications
- The Documentation Specialist achieves this through expertise in documentation and knowledge management practices, technical writing, and software applications supporting online documentation development and distribution.
- Display consistent and advanced time-management ability
- This position is NOT documentation officer who would only be in charge of collecting and managing documents and archives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related domain with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Strong bilingual capabilities both in Arabic and English
- Proven experience in technical writing with a focus on software documentation.
- Excellent communication planning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritization and multitasking