وظائف تدقيق لدى Haleon في المغرب
Nombre del sítio: UK – Surrey – Weybridge
Fecha de publicación: Aug 4 2022
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
As an Audit Manager , you will deliver objective and insightful assurance that inspires meaningful action in reducing risk to the Haleon Consumer Health business. The role is critical to illuminating the current state of risk management, giving credit for good practices, identifying issues, understanding root cause, and connecting dots across disparate activities to deliver insights that mobilize the organisation to improve.
Our Audit Managers perform and lead audits across the EMEA region in relation to Commercial Practices, Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABAC) and Finance. The Commercial Practices risk includes risks that arise from having direct interactions with our customers, such as the risk of inappropriate promotion. The ABAC risk is the risk of any inappropriate payments to or other interactions with third parties to gain an unfair advantage, while the Finance risk includes the risk of incorrect financial reporting and financial loss.
In undertaking this role, travel is required for approximately 25% of your time (:12 weeks per year).
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities involved the following:
- Engage auditees and other business stakeholders in a way that inspires and builds trust, mutual understanding, and respect.
- Deliver timely and meaningful audit outputs in alignment with the Core Audit Process (or other assurance products as required), providing a holistic view of risk management in language the business understands. This includes not only identifying gaps in control and risk management, but also good practices and insights to be shared and leveraged more broadly across Haleon.
- Connect assurance workstreams to the bigger picture for the assurance work. Actively join the dots to deliver meaningful insights, and appropriate context to support action.
- Connect auditees and other business stakeholders to insights and resources that will deepen their understanding of risk and the internal control framework.
- Anticipate and effectively manage potential obstacles to audit delivery and risk reduction; ensure timely escalation. Demonstrate a flexible approach to work, rebalancing priorities where necessary and solving problems creatively.
- Uphold A&A consistent standards, whilst working efficiently and minimizing non-value add activities.
- Lead by example to challenge the status quo and create a vibrant, values-based work environment. Develop self and others through giving and receiving feedback to promote excellence and continuous improvement. Engage in peer-to-peer coaching, teaching, and mentoring.
- Actively contribute to the evolution of A&A assurance strategies and related audit universe entries.
- Expand the knowledge base of the A&A team through proactive knowledge sharing and collaboration. Share your experience actively for relevant audits. Build your own knowledge of new areas and actively participate in audits of new areas to increase your audit experience and flexibility as required by A&A.
- Champion A&A strategic projects and initiatives.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – 18th August
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Commercial Practices, Financial Control and Reporting or Anti-bribery and Corruption, gained from functional roles in the business.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects / initiatives including planning, organising, managing people, and delivering with agreed timelines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong collaboration, partnership and influencing skills with experience of working with Senior Stakeholders.
- Good problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- A self-starter, results-oriented with good learning agility.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g., finance, business, life sciences, pharmacy).
- Experience from partnering roles within large business – this can be from Audit, Finance, Commercial, Compliance, Marketing or Medical backgrounds!
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Second foreign language
- Prior experience within FMCG industry.
- Prior Commercial or Audit experience.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Como empresa impulsada por nuestros valores de enfoque al paciente, transparencia, respeto e integridad, sabemos que la inclusión y la diversidad son esenciales para que podamos tener éxito. Queremos que todos nuestros colegas prosperen en GSK, brindando sus experiencias únicas, asegurándonos de que se sientan bien y que sigan creciendo en sus carreras. Como candidato para un papel, queremos que usted se sienta de la misma manera.
Creemos en una cultura de trabajo ágil para todos nuestros roles. Si la flexibilidad es importante para usted, lo alentamos a explorar con nuestro equipo de contratación cuáles son las oportunidades.
No dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros si desea analizar cualquier ajuste a nuestro proceso que pueda ayudarlo a demostrar sus fortalezas y capacidades. Puede llamarnos al 0808 234 4391 o enviar un correo electrónico Ukdiversity.firstname.lastname@example.org .
A medida que lo solicite, le pediremos que comparta alguna información personal que sea voluntaria. Esto se utilizará para ayudarnos a comprender qué tan bien estamos haciendo frente a nuestras ambiciones de inclusión y diversidad. Realmente lo agradeceríamos si pudiera tomarse unos momentos para completarlo. Tenga la seguridad de que los gerentes de contratación no tienen acceso a esta información, no se utiliza en ninguna parte del proceso de selección y trataremos su información de forma confidencial y la utilizaremos de forma anónima.