وظائف سائقين لدى شركة ريفز للإنشاءات في بنغازي ,ليبيا
Dump Trailer Driver – Savannah, GA
Reeves Construction Company, the Colas USA subsidiary that operates throughout the states North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida, has been a key partner in the infrastructure growth of the Southeast since the company’s founding in 1955. Reeves is a complete heavy civil highway and site development construction company dedicated to meet the specific needs of the roadway, airport, bridge, and military market. Reeves prides itself for its high company standards of safety, ethics, and performance. To learn more about Reeves visit www.reevescc.com.
Throughout Colas USA, we provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, career advancement opportunities, professional education, and extensive training for every employee. We pride ourselves on upholding the highest standards of safety, environmental conservation, and ethical conduct as we strive to grow our infrastructure products and services through empowering and developing our people, fostering innovation, utilizing new technology, and maximizing vertical integration at all levels of the company’s value chain. To learn more about the Colas USA Family of Companies, please visit www.colasusa.com.
Reeves, and the rest of the Colas USA Family of Companies, is part of the Colas Group, the worldwide leader in transportation infrastructure construction and maintenance. For information on our international network visit www.colas.com.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Must operate a truck equipped with a dump trailer to transport and dump loose materials such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, and bituminous paving materials.
- Must have skills to conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspection checklist on equipment such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Must be able to handle paperwork concerning Department of Transportation regulations, freight weigh bills, fuel tickets and load tickets.
- Must be able to carry out detailed instructions, take directions to job sites, but also must be able to use good judgement in decision-making and be able to work without direct supervision
- Must have the ability to operate the vehicle safely in traffic situations and follow the policies and procedures of the company.
Experience And Education
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED);
- Minimum of 6 months previous driving experience.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration
- Dump trailer drivers are required to have at least a Class A Commercial Drivers’ License (No endorsements are required).
- All drivers are required to be Department of Transportation certified.
- All drivers must have a valid D.O.T. physical examination with proof in the form of a wallet card and a letter-sized form, both signed by a medical examiner. This physical examination will also serve as a requirement for commercial driver’s license in any class.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to climb onto and up and down a vehicle several times a day.
- Must be able to sit in a vehicle and operate it for several hours without stopping.
- Must withstand vibration from truck, road, and job site conditions as well as noise from the truck engine, other equipment and other traffic.
- Must be able to use arms, hands, and feet in repetitive motions.
- Must be able to perform light manual duties, such as sweeping debris and rocks out of the truck bed or trailer, handle tarpaulins, tailgate chains, binders, and binding chains.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach and signal with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
The employee frequently is required to stand and walk.
The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Employees must have 20/40 vision, either naturally or with corrective lenses.
Hearing should be excellent or corrected by audio device.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is exposed to moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions, and vibration. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Benefits & Compensation
Competitive pay & comprehensive benefits include paid holidays, vacation, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, group health plan options (incl. medical, dental & vision, HSA, FSA), short term disability benefits & 401(k)/401(k) Roth w/company match.
**E-Verify Participating Company**
**Minorities and Females Strongly Encouraged to Apply**
Colas Inc. and its subsidiaries (Reeves Construction Company) are an Equal Opportunity Employer. For details on the specifics of this commitment, please click here to view the EEO document. If you need an accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Colas Inc. 973-290-9082 or send an email to ColasRecruiter@colasinc.com.
Nearest Major Market: Savannah