وظائف شاغرة لدى آدم سميث الدولية في بغداد العراق
Call for EU Experts – Baghdad
Project: EU Facility Supporting Policy Dialogue and Technical Assistance in Iraq
Location: Iraq, based in Baghdad
Duration: 36 months; expected start from late Q1/Q2 2022.
The specific objective of this assignment is to strengthen public institutions and develop capacities for policymaking, planning and implementation in view of engaging with non-state actors, responding to citizens’ needs and contributing to general socio-economic development including domestic revenue mobilization.
Within this framework, the purpose of this contract is to provide on-demand technical assistance (TA) open to all Government entities targeted by EU interventions in Iraq through EU Special Measures and the EU multi-annual indicative programme 2021-2026, as well as technical assistance directly to the EU delegation and support to the EU delegation for policy dialogue
Key Areas of TA Support:
As part of this tender, in addition to the core Key Expert profiles, we are looking to build a roster of consultants to be included in the proposal with the aim to provide short-to-medium-term expertise across the following sectors of activity:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين كول سنتر لدى شركة زين العراق
- Institutional support to Public Administration Reform (PAR) and decentralisation/local governance.
- TA and capacity building support to formulate, reform and implement sector strategies.
- Institutional support to the Judiciary.
- Institutional support to the Parliament.
- Technical advisory to Civil Society (enhancing civic space).
- EU Delegation-driven analytical/research, mainstreaming of conflict sensitivity/gender/rights-based-approach in EUD portfolio, organization of seminars/conference on EU areas of intervention.
- EU budget support
General Requirements for Key Expert and Non-Key Expert positions:
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in public administration, governance, law, political sciences, diplomacy, policymaking; or 4 years’ equivalent professional experience in relevant fields (in addition to the general and specific experience criteria).
- Professional fluency in English; knowledge of Arabic will be an asset.
General professional experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in PAR, policymaking, policy dialogue, regulatory reform, accountability and/or related governance planning and programming.
- Experience delivering EU programmes / with EDF procedures.
Specific professional experience (one or more of the below):إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب معالج بالتدليك لدى شركة TiBi Talent في العراق
- Capacity building to formulate, reform and implement sector strategies.
- Institutional capacity building for government, judiciary, parliamentary or other public institutions; local government institutions; and/or civil society groups in good governance.
- Professional experience in designing, planning and facilitating public policy dialogue activities/ sessions involving civil society actors.
- Professional experience in Iraq and/or the MENA region, transition economies and fragile and post-conflict states.
- Expertise in conflict analysis; human rights; gender; and/or legal drafting.
- Professional experience in PFM; domestic revenue mobilisation; and/or EU budget support.
- Professional experience in EU communication and visibility activities.
How to apply:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب رئيس ديوان لدى شركة نيويورك تايمز
Please send your latest CV (preferably in EU format), areas of expertise, and expected daily rate in EUR to Recruitment.EU@adamsmithinternational.com by 30 November 2021, and include “[Insert your name] – EU Facility Supporting Policy Dialogue and Technical Assistance in Iraq” in the subject line. We will get in touch with the tender dossier should your experience aligns with the final requirements.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا