وظائف شاغرة لدى أولكر في كورلو ، تيكيرداغ ، تركيا
Cost Analysis Specialist
pladis is looking for Cost Analysis Specialist for our pladis Turkey Çorlu Factory.
Who we are?
With production starting in a small shop in Nohutçu Han, Eminönü in 1944, Ülker has since grown to become the leading food company in Turkey and the region, with more than 300 brands, exports to more than 100 countries around the world, and successful overseas operations. Its wide range of products all-share Ülker’s values, with brands in categories including biscuits, cake, chocolate, candy, and gum. By placing sustainability principles and objective orientation at the center of its business model, Ülker continues to contribute to Turkey’s economy with its turnover of 7.8 billion TL, close to 9,000 employees, and its zero-waste policy.
pladis was founded in 2016 as a subsidiary of Yıldız Holding, headquartered in Istanbul with the aim of ensuring synergy among the group’s international snack brands and increasing its global competitiveness. Consolidating 300 years of experience in bakery products, chocolate, gum and candy, it is home to beloved, iconic brands such as Ülker, McVitie’s and Godiva. With 25 factories in 11 countries, and a global workforce of 16,000 people in its operations in over 100 countries, pladis offers its consumers the highest quality products and services.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير تجاري لدى شركة Nutreco
A brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below:
- To compare and analyze SKU based standard and actual costs,
- To identify the root causes of cost deviations and to determine the actions to be taken,
- To participate in cost reduction analysis in all areas of the company,
- To ensure the net loss details occurred during the production recorded accurately and to analyze the root causes of losses,
- To participate in target costing activities in order to provide products fulfilling the price targets determined,
- To participate in benchmarking activities to identify potential operational improvement areas,
- To ensure control of company documents obtained in accounting records within the framework of the procedures and principles specified in the law and group cost and profitability procedures,
Essential Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or related fields from reputable universities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on related fields preferably in FMCG,
- Good written and spoken English is a must.
- Capable of analytical and proactive thinking,
- Strong communication skills and eager to learn,
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel and SAP CO.
- Able to work under tight deadlines
Our winning traits and behaviorsإقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة Mercedes-Benz Otomotiv في اسطنبول
- PURPOSE-LED – Energized by our promise to deliver happiness to the world with every bite
- AGILE – Ever evolving, never satisfied and never standing still
- COLLABORATIVE – Willing to work with others for mutual success, transparent, a win-win seeker
- RESILIENT – Quick to adapt to change, fast learner and persistent in the face of setbacks
- POSITIVE – Self-motivated, optimistic, courageous, and inspiring
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا