وظائف شاغرة لدى الخدمات المصرفية للشركات والاستثمار من Natixis في دبي ، الإمارات
Associate – Coverage and IB Junior Pool
Natixis is a French multinational financial services firm specialized in asset & wealth management, corporate & investment banking, insurance and payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France through its two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne, Natixis counts nearly 16,000 employees across 38 countries. Its clients include corporations, financial institutions, sovereign and supranational organizations, as well as the customers of Groupe BPCE’s networks.
Natixis Middle East is focused on:
* Structured finance in our four core sectors, Natixis being one of the leading banks in financing renewable energy.
* Global Markets, Fixed Income, Equities and Commodities.
* Trade Finance Solutions
* Islamic Finance
* Investment Banking, DCM, ECM and M&A
Natixis Middle East region spans 14 countries from Egypt to Turkey, but our main focus is in the GCC countries.
KEY BUSINESS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of marketing materials, client proposals, information memoranda across our Corporate Finance offering (including M&A, DCM and ECM)
- Aid senior team members with idea generation
- Developing financial models for counterparties including DCF, comparable, merger models, leveraged buyout models, dilution analysis etc.
- Analysis and presentation of Business Plans, Financial Statements, Financial Models and market research
- End-to-end execution of transactions in coordination with product partners, across IB and M&A including NDA negotiation, managing data rooms and other required execution processes
- Preparation of Credit, Business and Transaction proposals for internal presentations and approvals
- Coordinate with different department to ensure smooth delivery of product / services to Natixis’ clients
- Manage and review the work of analysts
- Follow internal controls in place to carry out the activity in the region. This includes the regulatory, compliance, legal and suitability framework for transacting with clients in these sectors (e.g. onboarding and KYC)
LEGAL AND REGULATORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Dubai Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud, including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence
KEY INTERNAL CONTACTS
- Coverage, IB and M&A teams
- Other members of Junior Resource Pool
- Paris HO
- Natixis M&A boutiques
- Legal, Compliance, Middle Office, Business Management, Structuring team, Trading team
KEY EXTERNAL CONTACTS
- External clients; market peers; external consultants and counsels
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity in analyzing and/or developing financial statements, financial models, valuations, business plans..
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and manage a variety of projects and transactions simultaneously
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as a team player
- Fluent in English (knowledge of French and Arabic advantageous)
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
The main role of the Associate is to support the Coverage and Investment Banking/M&A teams with the analysis and preparation of pitches and in the execution of Corporate & Investment Banking transactions for clients. Additionally, they are responsible for mentoring and developing the Analysts / Interns within the Junior pool.