وظائف شاغرة لدى الشركة العمانية القابضة لخدمات البيئة في مسقط ,عُمان
Waste Evaluator Executive (Omani National Only)
To work with the relevant teams in be’ah to develop and implementoperational plans of hazardous waste in accordance with the approved policiesand procedures to analyze the manifest and determine the best treatment method.
- Review the manifest and evaluate the waste before it arrives at Be’ah, deciding on which sampling and analyses are required.
- Provide technical expertise in hazardous waste management to support departmental activities
- Develop guidelines required for efficient and effective hazardous waste management asinstructed by the line manager
- Carry out waste evaluation in compliance with the defined parameters and report on the analyses carried out to support departmental activity
- Perform waste evaluation activities as instructed by the line manager
- Support in laboratory analyses of all hazardous waste as part of the evaluation procedure and toensure proper utilization of facilities including treatment facilities,landfill sites, and transfer stations as required
- Assistants’ in developing the required recipe for Industrial waste treatment and pretreatment activities to ensure the best optimization of the facility.
- Assist in the development of tender documentation, and technical evaluation of proposals received as required
- Write technical papers and prepare standard operating procedures related to special waste treatment.
- Communicate with Waste Generators on all aspects of waste classification, ADR classification,packaging, labeling, and transportation to be’ah.
- Archive the manifest-related documentation as per the document control guidelines for ease of reference and retrieval.
- Assist with the development of data collection guidelines and methodology in line with the Waste Classification and Information system requirements.
· Support inbuilding up the interlinked guidelines and process between the Laboratory and waste evaluation. Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the line manager in order to meet organizational objectives.
- to all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental procedures, instructions, and controls in order to guarantee the safety of employees, quality of products/ services, and environmental compliance.