وظائف شاغرة لدى المدرسة الكندية ثنائية اللغة في الكويت
Elementary School Teacher
Qualification: Must have Bachelor’s degree in Education
Must have at least 2 to 3 years of full time work experience in a school
Certification in Teaching (preferred)
We offer following benefits to teachers:
- Tax free salary.
- Free Furnished accommodation.
- End of service benefits.
- Free round-trip economy class air ticket for each completed year of service to the nearest international airport in the country of domicile.
- Medical Insurance provided by Kuwait Government.
- Visa and Residency expenses in Kuwait will be borne by the school.
- Free transportation between the school provided accommodation and school.
Tasks, Activities, Expectations:
Living A Mission, Vision, and Beliefs Focused on Results:
- Understand the school Mission and Vision and deliver results based on expectations.
Sustaining a Culture of High expectations in Teaching, Learning and Assessment:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
8. Achieve the yearly subject-wise goals for the year with strong instructional strategies; this will include helping each student in the class achieve their individual learning goals and working collaboratively with other teachers to share knowledge and information.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations as directed.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely in the student information system.
Building and Maintaining Collaborative Relationships:
- Participate in department, school and parent meetings.
2. Ensure students in the class re-register for the following academic year. Build a strong rapport with the parents and provides excellent instruction and support to both students and their parents.
3. Teachers are expected to support the business in collection of school fees when they are due and coordinate as needed. They are accountable to connect with parents for fee collection and to get a commitment date for payment of each instalment.
- Actively develop rapport with parents and promote school through regular positive direct (phone calls and meetings with parents) and indirect (website, social media, high quality of school events/ activities) communications with the school community.
1. To foster a positive relationship and attitude between all staff, management, school owners and the community.
2. Implement the daily lesson plans effectively. Meet the curriculum and developmental goals.
1. Ensure 95-100% of student’s re-register for the following year.
2. Identify special talent/ potential in students and encourage them to participate in inter school competitions and achieve any of the top 3 positions in the field of academics/ sports/ the performing arts.
3. Be ambassadors in promoting the school.
4. Read, understand and comply with the policy and procedures of school.
1. Submit all reports as required by the school administration.
تابع نشمي للوظائف على