وظائف شاغرة لدى ايكيا في منطقة بنغالورو الهند
Goods Flow Team Leader
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.For this role we believe you have Experience of working in a retail and/or logistics role. Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English. Ability to work through others, set priorities, delegate responsibility and give open and honest feedback. Ability to inspire and engage others. Business-minded with a clear customer focus. Ability to meet agreed budgets and goals, work on plans. Problem-solving experience. Ability to work during early and late hours of the day. Ability to identify need for and drive change in ways of working. Ability to reflect and find value and ideas in collaborating with others
You have knowledge in the following areas:
• Understanding of budget, cost and key performance indicators and how to use them to plan, follow up and steer the business.
• Analytical and numerical skills.
• Skilled in creating an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance.
• A passion for developing people and talent.
• Driven to exceed goals through people.
• A passion for logistics and working in a fast-paced and constantly changing retail environment.
• Ability to lead based on performing and delivering while learning and developing.
• Ability to build trust and communicate in a clear and targeted way with different people in various situations.
• Ability to manage a high-volume and vibrant retail environment. • Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
• Ability to work during early and the late hours of the day. إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أخصائي حسابات المدفوعات لدى Skynet Placements
To establish INGKA Group standards and provide expertise on how to secure great Co-workers Relations.
• Support in all areas of co-worker relations.
• Coordinate the global process and follow up on the INGKA Group co-worker survey process on country level and support the creation of insights from the result.
• Drive the development of the INGKA Group co-worker survey based on the feedback of all stakeholders and in close co-operation with the external vendor.
• Provides expertise on labor relations across the INGKA organization.
• Liaise with external stakeholders and partners on Labor Relations.
• Collect, analyze and utilize relevant business intelligence in the Co-workers Relations / Labor Relations field to stay industry-competitive and implementing changes when appropriate.
• Support in driving the continuous improvements of the INGKA Group Co-workers Relations topics.
• Take care of the trust line cases that HR is involved into and secure to align with all relevant stakeholders.
• Follow up on the implementation of all terms of employment in the markets on a regular base
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our Co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way. The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organization to reach our business ambitions.
PN – We support Domestic Relocation except City or Housing Allowance