وظائف شاغرة لدى جامعة سيتون هول في الشويخ الصحية ، العاصمة ، الكويت
The project coordinator works closely with the principal investigator and project directors to facilitate orchestration of all grant related activities. The main focus of this position is to coordinate, analyze, maintain records and disseminate data to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) grant officers. This is a three-year term grant funded position.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides the PI/PDs with administrative support of all project-related activities including the conduct of research, data collection, analysis and dissemination of findings as well as obtains, compiles and assists with reports to SAMHSA on a routine basis. Conduct research on the efficacy of the grant training activities such as interactive interprofessional sessions, modules, and clinical experiences with analysis of all evaluation data and submission of findings to SAMHSA on a routine basis.
- Organize and distribute curriculum bundle packages which includes a description of the training program consisting of the five 24-hour module didactic learning experiences, 10-hour clinical experiences and evaluation data to external academic programs. Maintain collaborative communication with external academic program. Serve as a liaison between PI/PDs and clinical agencies on all project related clinical activities. Completes and compiles reports on evaluation data and presents to the PI/PDs at monthly meetings. Coordinates with TLTC/Media Services in organize, disseminate, maintain, correspond, and report and store student outcomes/data.
- Coordinate and plan meeting locations, dates, and related arrangements for the PDs and clinical agencies involved in the project. Manage student, clinical agencies, and clinicians’ inquiries regarding project related activities. Organize and prepare meeting materials, communicate with internal/external faculty, team members, clinician, and clinical agencies, maintaining session notes/minutes for distribution and archiving.
- Distribute, obtain grading, and report students’ examination and pre-clinical requirements to clinical agencies following completion of modules. Distribute, analyze, and report data evaluations to Performance Accountability and Reporting System (SPARS).
- Distribute and analyze demographic, instructional and curriculum, faculty trainer, preceptor, clinical experiences and acquisition of student knowledge surveys. Perform descriptive and inferential statistics on collected data.
- Collaborate with PI and PDs to implement modifications to improve student outcomes as needed. Assist with the formulation of reporting documents. Collaborate with the Colleges to distribute and maintain repository of certificates of completion of the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Expert user in MSOffice Suite, knowledge in data informatics, analysis and information systems management, experience with internal information systems (Banner, Blackboard) required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- AD160 – Administrative
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
التقديم هناإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير الإدارة لدى شركة Mercy Health Australia
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا