وظائف شاغرة لدى جامعة كارنيجي ميلون في الدوحة ، قطر
Opening in 2004, Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar is part of a reciprocal effort with the Qatar Foundation to bring excellent American educational undergraduate programs to the Middle East. The foundation of CMU Qatar’s success is the extraordinary faculty and staff who work here. By bringing together a diverse group of people, we have benefited from the differing skill sets, experiences, and perspectives that each person brings.
We are seeking a Part Time Research Assistant in our Business Administration department. The person will work on research projects in the area of Marketing (specifically Consumer Behavior).
Core responsibilities include:
- Brainstorm ideas and subsequently create material for marketing studies, such as ads and product packages.
- Organize studies including recruitment of participants.
- Do literature review and discuss findings on specific topics with supervisor.
- Write progress reports and any other documents/proposals as required.
Requirements for the position:
- Intermediate/expert level skills in photo editing.
- Bachelor degree in business, psychology, or a related area.
- Ability to do academic/professional writing.
- Other skills: creativity and problem solving skills.
CMU’s COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: As a condition of employment, Carnegie Mellon University requires all staff and faculty working in the United States to be fully vaccinated, including a booster when eligible, against COVID-19. Prior to commencement of employment, new hires in the United States must provide proof of vaccination or obtain an approved exemption. (Exemptions may be requested for medical reasons or for religious or strong moral or ethical conviction.) Those granted an exemption must comply with all applicable COVID-19 mitigation requirements. The most up-to-date information on CMU’s COVID-19 mitigation requirements can be found here: Minimum Requirements to Return to Campus .
Staff – Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Full Time/Part time
- Please visit “ Why Carnegie Mellon ” to learn more about becoming part of an institution inspiring innovations that change the world.
- Click here to view a listing of employee benefits
- Carnegie Mellon University is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran .
- Statement of Assurance