وظائف شاغرة لدى جامعة نيو ساوث ويلز في مومباي، ماهاراشترا، الهند
Part-time Associate Lecturers (multiple) in Optometry & Vision Science
This Job is based in Australia
Part-time Associate Lecturers (multiple) – Optometry & Vision Science
About The Opportunities
- Multiple Part-time (average 4 hours/week), Fixed-Term contracts (15 weeks each term, with possible extension on some)
- Contracts will be offered across Terms 1, 2 & 3 in 2023
- $80K – $107K base pro rata (+ 17% superannuation & leave loading)
- Based at Kensington campus, Sydney
- Must have full working right for at least the duration of the contract
UNSW’s Education Focussed roles (EF) enable academics to specialise in education, devoting their time to delivering high-quality teaching and pursuing initiatives to enhance the educational experience of our students. Those who are appointed to this prestigious specialism will be expected to successfully drive educational excellence within the university’s teaching and learning communities.
- A PhD in a related discipline, and/or demonstrated relevant work experience which has enabled the candidate to stay up to date with discipline knowledge and developments.
- Demonstrated experience in and passion for teaching and learning design, development and/or delivery at undergraduate and/or postgraduate level.
- Knowledge of educational technologies and online delivery methods including completion of or intention to complete the Beginning to Teach or Foundation of University Teaching Program.
- Experience engaging students and fostering independent learning through meaningful assessment and helpful feedback.
- Evidence of and/or preparedness to undertake professional development of teaching practice.
- Evidence of highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of ability to support and inspire students from diverse backgrounds and support student equity diversity and inclusion initiatives.
How To Apply
Please click Apply now to submit your application online. Applications should not be sent to the contact listed below. Can you please provide a resume and a cover letter addressing your interest in the role. Please see the full position description found here.
Contact (role Related Questions Only)
A/Professor Maria Markoulli E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Thursday 13th October, before 11.30pm.
UNSW is committed to evolving a culture that embraces equity and supports a diverse and inclusive community where everyone can participate fairly, in a safe and respectful environment. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and encourage applications from people of diverse gender, sexual orientation, cultural and linguistic backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability and those with caring and family responsibilities. UNSW provides workplace adjustments for people with disability, and access to flexible work options for eligible staff.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.