وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة الرواسي القابضة في اربد ,الاردن
About AlRawasi Holding Company :
AlRawasy Holding Co. is a Jordanian company that is specialized in
investing in the entertainment sector. Being one of the one of biggest
companies and pioneers in investment, with investments of over
150 million dollars all over the Kingdom of Jordan.
AlRawasy Holding Co. LL Owns multiple pioneering companies and entities as follows:
Marseilles Real Estate Investment Co. LL.
Jumbo for retail stores.
Jordan Company for Entertainment Centers.
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for strategizing leasing, managing tenants and liaising with prospective tenants both local and international brands to grow the business accordingly to company guidelines.
negotiate Lease Agreements to achieve the financial objectives of the Mall, refer prospective tenants for approval, and coordinate the leasing operations by executing and monitoring all the phases of the process, from negotiation & presentations through completion process within due dates, coordination of all documents, authorizations, and payments within due dates, and establishing a trusting relationship between investors and land-lord.
This role reports directly to the General Manager.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in developing and implementing tenant mix principles, knowing brands and retailers, retail and F&B trends and customer needs and draws on data insights to devise a strategy for effectively identifying potential tenants and to qualify suitable tenants that will maximize leasing revenue taking into account maximizing utilization of mall space and ensuring maximum occupancy.
- Negotiate Lease Agreements and submit tenant information, terms, location and use clause for approval.
- Manage relationships with major tenants and actively search for new tenants.
- Track the lease renewals and engage in lease renewals negotiation.
- Submit regular weekly reports to identify deal making and follow up on status of negotiation with tenants.
- Liaise between tenant and mall operation team to solve tenant operation problems such as water leakage, liaise closely with internal departments e.g. finance, design and fit out, and legal with regards to leasing matters
- Ensure timely implementation of department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of the department activities, so that all activity takes place in an efficient and controlled manner.
- Candidates should be university graduates in Business, Marketing, Real Estates or related disciplines
- Well-developed interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Presentable and have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Computer savvy and familiar with Microsoft software such as Excel and PowerPoint
- 5-8 years of general business, sales, leasing or retail experience 2 of which at supervisory level.
- He/she should possess strong negotiation and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Arabic
- Presentation skills
The above description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal responsibilities of the role identified and shall not be construed as an exhaustive description of all the work requirements inherent to success in the role.
Kindly apply by sending your updated resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.