وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة QPMC في الدوحة ,قطر
Mobile Crane Operator
About the job:
In this interesting role you will be working in our Planning & Stevedoring (Port Operations) Team. You will provide support and execute daily port operations activities within the terminal capacity to achieve the required lifting requirements.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Achieve maximum lifting activities per crane working hours.
- Communicate with crane foreman and port supervisor related to equipment, delays, and other operational issues.
- Ensure full cooperation and obey instructions given by Superior to operate.
- Ensure equipment is safe prior to and during operations.
- Ensure no incidence of safety breaches and ensure lifting equipment and lifting operations policies and standards.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties relevant to the role as assigned by the QPMC Senior Port Supervisor as per business requirements.
For you to be successful you will need to have the following:
- Basic command of English is required.
- Certified competent as a mobile crane operator.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in mobile crane operations.
- Capacity of mobile crane 100 to 350 Ton with TPI certification and license.
Qatar Primary Materials Company was established in 2006 with the objective of ensuring the steady and reliable supply of primary construction materials to the local construction industry. Al-Awalia owns and operates strategic reserves of primary materials within the State of Qatar. Al-Awalia also provides integrated solutions in several areas, including recycling, producing washed sand, port management, Logistics and supply chain, storage and distribution of primary materials to meet Qatari needs and ensure the supply of primary materials to cover the market and facilitate government and private state projects
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV and complete the online application