وظائف شاغرة لدى فنادق ومنتجعات فور سيزونز في الكويت
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 121 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
- Answers phone inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names when possible and routing calls to proper extensions.
- Capture sales for incoming calls related to room, spa, restaurant reservations and in-room dining requests. Accurately coordinate details of each reservation or request.
- Run daily reports for department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Manager, and Department Head.
- Manage the general reservations and guest communication e-mail inboxes.
- Accepts and delivers mobile instant messages, wake-up calls, messages and facsimiles in a timely manner.
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy.
- Contact guests to communication and obtain pre-arrival information.
- Confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations.
- Run appropriate reports checking for special requests or those requiring procedural actions, hard block key room assignments, inform Manager of any reservation requiring Special Attention.
- Assist GRS in guest recognition efforts by pre-clearing reservations to identify existing return guest profiles and acknowledge those requiring VIP or Special Attention.
- Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guest’s arrival.
- Monitor Front Desk and Central Team reservations made the night prior, address any reoccurring issues.
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
- Monitors and respond according to the crisis management plan to any property emergency or safety situation.
- Performs installation and repairs of telephone, facsimile or high-speed internet services in the guest room or public area meeting space.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by Management.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English & Arabic language.
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Previous Administrative experience
- Excellent customer service skills
The Benefits Offered By Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait Include
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Transportation to and from work