وظائف شاغرة لدى قطر للطاقة في الدوحة ، قطر
Primary purpose of job
- Develop and execute Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR) of the four privatized companies as per the requirements of relevant regulations and in line with international standards on internal controls such as COSO Internal Controls framework. Coordinate and conduct testing of ICoFR framework to validate that controls are adequately designed & implemented and operate effectively throughout the financial year.
- Support in implementing risk management process for the privatized companies, including developing relevant registers and policies and procedures for adequate risk management and controls.
- Support in reviewing and enhancing policies and procedures of the privatized companies and develop policies and procedures for the Governance and Compliance Section
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 8 years post qualification work experience in a relevant field.
- Possess strong analytical skills and be able to resolve complex problems in a tactful way.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Preferably fluent in both English and Arabic..
- Bachelor degree in law or accounting.