وظائف شاغرة لدى كميون في تونس
Chief Of Staff
Job opening (Internship / CDI)
Starting date: ASAP
Experience level: Junior level
Location: Tunis, Tunisia.
Kamioun is an early-stage startup, mobile-first marketplace that directly connects FMCG manufacturers and small grocery shops. Kamioun partners directly with local and multinational FMCG companies to source products and allow small retail shops to order goods simply for free delivery within 24 hours.
We are looking for an individual who will be the right-hand, thought-partner to our CEO. This opportunity is an all-encompassing position that supports the organic growth of the company as we continue to scale. You will work on exciting projects, solve challenging problems, and have a direct impact on Kamioun’s trajectory.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be responsible for supporting the CEO in setting strategy, project management, operational support, and planning in support of the CEO’s priorities and initiatives and will have a high level of exposure across the teams and external stakeholders.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مساعد تنفيذي لدى شركة بيك في تونس
Strategy, fundraise and investor relationship
- Define and challenge, along with the founder and CEO, the company’s strategy and business plan.
- Build the investors reporting and the monthly newsletters
- Support in fundraising:
- Build, maintain and update the fundraising tracking document
- Build the support documents, dataroom
- Respond to Q&A / follow-ups during the fundraising process
- Serve as a Point Of Contact, when needed between Kamioun’s investors and internal and external stakeholders (e.g. employees, clients, suppliers…)
- Ensure the CEO’s priorities are effectively communicated to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Support the development of communication material (e.g. decks, presentations, and dashboards)
Management of legal matters
- Coordinate the implementation of the legal set-up (e.g. holding, subsidiaries, etc.), and its optimization
- Oversee legal procedures; keep a legal intelligence function on the various areas of responsibility (labor law, fiscal law, accounting aspects, etc.).
- Follow-up on all legal and administrative procedures as needed
- Ensure that the CEO is briefed and well-prepared at all times for all events, projects, and meetings and the appropriate expectations are set.
- Identify any action items or outstanding issues from meetings or events and ensure a plan is in place for their completion.
SWAT task force:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس جودة لدى شركة Capgemini الهندسية في تونس
Identify initiatives or projects that need additional support or are not tracked as they should be and proactively problem-solve; you will act as a Swiss-knife for the business, which may include but is not limited to:
- Ensure proper reporting and operational dashboards are in place to track and measure progress for all relevant initiatives. This will include evaluating all current reporting and tracking systems to ensure they are meeting the needs of the team and the broader organization, as well as creating new reporting and tracking solutions from scratch, where needed.
- Support the HR Team by assisting to create, update and implement employee material such as onboarding docs, hiring processes, appraisal processes, etc.
- Monitor the dissemination of information to partners, gradually building stakeholders specific newsletters
- Assist CEO in drawing up and implementing agreements with various partners or suppliers.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a self-starter who knows when to trust instincts and when to ask for help with excellent time management skills and the ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- You are able to work with a team and manage a great deal of information, tasks, and relationships in an environment with shifting priorities.
- You are deeply loyal and a steel-trap with confidential information.
- You have international experience( as a student or working)
- You graduated/are graduating from a Top 3 Engineering / Business schools in your country.
- You love creating order out of chaos: you are a systems and process-thinker.
- You have a good understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, G-suite, and google calendar.
- You have a basic knowledge of how to finance startups.
- You have excellent writing skills and can synthesize complex information into digestible bits.
- You are comfortable designing monitoring tools (dashboards, etc.)
- Proficiency in English, with great verbal and written communication. Good knowledge of Arabic or French
Bonusإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصمم جرافيك لدى شركة ليزارد وبالتزار في المرصه، تونس
- Experience working in startups.
- Experience in the FMCG space.
Who we are
We are obsessed with optimizing logistics and making operations smoother for all stakeholders through our technology.
The objective is no less than playing a leading part in the rebirth of the Tunisian economy: more efficient, transparent, and with high-quality service.
We, at Kamioun, have a strong set of values we abide by:
- Empathy: we feel for others and especially the people we serve: retailers and drivers especially as blue collars. We will always run the extra mile in order to provide them more security in their jobs, more fulfillment during their workday, and the possibility to be direct stakeholders of our Model’s enhancements.
- Transparency: Fighting bureaucracy in our country, information opacity, and grey areas that people hide behind to do less. It also means helping others to overcome it by sharing information.
- Thoroughness: We aim to solve complex problems and always get to their deepest intricacies. We do not compromise and neither believe in the “half done” self-satisfaction spirit.
- Mindset role-modeling: We yearn to challenge the status quo of negative mindsets and behaviors in this country. We hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards of integrity, hard work, and empathy as citizens and employees.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER
We are offering you the opportunity to help us make this dream happen :
- A great package that includes equity (for full time only)
- An environment where you can get your hands dirty with the whole range of topics that come with running a company
- Work every day besides an experienced team with a track record from technology to the field in both emerging and developed markets
- Possibility to work remotely once a week
If you want to be part of the revolution to transform logistics and think you are up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com with the specific job position in the subject ” Chief Of Staff “.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا