وظائف شاغرة لدى مجموعة MBC في دبي ,الامارات
- Assist in the annual planning of the Audits which includes reviewing and updating IT Risk and Control profile of the MBC Group by performing IT risk assessment
- Participate in the preparation of the audit scope and objectives of the IT audit engagements as per the annual audit plan
- Perform reviews of applications and systems in use to support key business processes and operations independently and in collaboration with internal audit team
- Assist in planning and executing fieldwork along with ensuring deliverables meet the plan specifications and deadlines
- Develop draft audit reports for IT Audit findings and potential issues and recommending value added solutions.
- Coordinate and work with external contractors with respect to specific IT Audit assignments as and when required
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as requested by Internal Audit Management.
- Continuously follow up with auditees to ensure implementation of audit recommendations.
- Participate in the development of specialist technical knowledge base (e.g. Oracle, AWS, networks, information security, data analytics, compliance etc.)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and automation of the Internal Audit activities by supporting in implementation of new technologies and tools
- Provide or assist in providing training, coaching and guidance to internal audit staff in technology related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or any other relevant qualification
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Full Arabic and English Proficiency is a must
- CISA or other relevant certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management, Information Security, Risks and Compliance management etc.
- Working knowledge of different Broadcasting and Digital Media technologies is desirable
- Experience with technologies such as MS Azure, SharePoint, Power BI, AWS, Oracle Fusion etc. is preferable
- Experience in consulting environment is a plus
- Demonstrate Teamwork, planning, and interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Identify risks and controls in various IT and Information Systems
- Ability to test IT controls (entity level, IT general controls, application level) and to identify
- compensating controls
- Certification/knowledge of relevant national and international standards such as COBIT, ITIL, ECA, ISO 27001, ISO 20000
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision or direction
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships with auditees