وظائف شاغرة لدى مدارس الشويفات الدولية في عمان الاردن
School Senior Admin Manager
Responsible for setting the tone and climate of the school environment, as well as ensuring that the school is fully with a view to optimizing enrolment, compliance, and efficiency.
- Upholding the principles and values of the school and SABIS® at all times.
- Having familiarity with the local norms and culture of the region.
- Guaranteeing that the school is abiding by the country’s labor laws, ministry of education laws & other pertaining regulations
- Ensuring full compliance with Ministry of Education regulations and requirements.
- Liaising with all legal entities and legal consultants for the school.
- Creating healthy on-going relations with governmental officials.
- Ensuring that the image of the school is kept to the highest standard as per SABIS® requirements.
- Overseeing the process of admitting new students to the school in coordination with the relevant parties and SABIS® management to ensure successful attainment of targeted annual enrolment.
- Increasing student enrollment by promoting the system in all possible ways.
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance of staff contracts and permits.
- Ensuring efficiency and accuracy in delivering student grade transcripts.
- Overseeing the staff recruitment process in coordination with the relevant parties and SABIS® management to ensure the hiring of the most competent candidates.
- Supervising and managing the canteen operations.
- Guiding students in order to help students understand and practice strong civic, ethical, and moral values.
- Guaranteeing the high standards of the School Clinic, while supervising and supporting the medical staff.
- Maintaining healthy and on-going constructive parent relations.
- Ensuring that the indoor as well as the outdoor facilities and grounds of the school are safe, clean, and well maintained.
- Overseeing and managing the bus operation of the school; including but not limited to, managing the drivers’ and bus assistants’ timetables and other related issues.
- Managing the Alumni department of the school and maintaining relations with graduated students.
- Being present & visible on campus
Ideal Requirements:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ضابط الفواتير الجمركية لدى شركة أرامكس
- Degree in education and/or equivalent
- English proficient / native Arabic speaker
- 5+ years of experience in a school leadership position
- MS Office needed components
- Presentation skills
- People management & development skills
- Project management
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا